Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else lives in nj?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Fitz, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Where are you and how's the weed over there? Hahaha.

I'm from Middletown and I can get afghan kush/grand daddy purp. Amazing shit.

2. 856, gloucester/camden county.

no connects, and usually youll find mids or maybe decend high mids. schwagg is actually uncommon around me.

if you know people that get bud from camden, like me, you can get extremely dankk shit, usually no-name dank. most people i know dont know the names of the bud because 1 - the bud came from camden and god knows who grew it and/or how it got there, and 2 - they dont give a shit. we just call it shit/dirt/schwagg, regs/reggie, mids, good/goodie/dank/fire/ect.

via my epic connect, im gettin a half O for 75$ of REALLY dank, stinky shit. covered in trichomes and colored hairs, usually a nice orange haired bud. not orange all over, but a nice deep green with some orange hairs.

for me, DANK goes as follows
    O is like 125-150
    half O is 75 (what im pickin up friday!)
    8ths of dank are from 25-50$
    any less than that ur going for dimes, which you can get a fat dime stuffed with a nice few nugs,, 10$ of course

as much as i hate NJ, i am very pleased with this dank strain from camden that ive gotten from 2 DIFFERENT people, same exact strain, which i thought was weird. they must all trace back to the same shipments of bud or somethn.

it did take me about a year of blazing to finally get connects that sell weight, get dank, and are legit with weighing and pricing. good connects are hard to come by and should be appreciated if you have one.... theres always that kid in high school whos asking around and getting ripped off by diff ppl half the time... lmao

3. Sounds fucking nice man :smoke: I'm a senior and I dont deal with the immature kids who try to sell in my school. They sell low mids. The dealer I got now gave me the afghan/purp strain for 5.3 for 50$. If you check out my other posts theres picures but heres onep

Attached Files:

4. Fuckin A dude! I live in Gloucester county too! The only difference is that I don't get dank too often, I only know one guy and he gets dank maybe every 3 months if I'm lukcy. :/ But it's awesome seeing someone that's close to me on here haha

5. looks banging man, my freind had a wooden grinder like yours, but he actually sold it today becuase he was dissapointed in the size of the grind, we found that the pyramid-shaped teeth on grinders are much better than the regular metal bars (wood) grinders, however its perfect for blunt/joint consistency bc u dont want powder in a blunt.

yeah man its deffinetly cool to be near fellow blades. NJ is not too cool though i plan on leaving here in a few years.

6. jersey, your bud looks like dirt sorry, its prob just your camera..

7. By the way bro, nice choice on blunts! what flavor are they? vanilla?

ive only had green and wine but i prefer green and usually go with green for the green.:D

epic slow burn if u mummy-wrap method. (dutch style outer leaf method)

8. #8 Mr Fitz, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They're grape. Ive had dutchmasters and swishers but games always call to me. Its all me and my bros would smoke after school. Games.

9. #9 Mr Fitz, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's just the camera man. Check my other thread about my pic up. Theres better pictures there. It's real nice

10. purple games?!?!?!???!?!

i just soiled my pants sry

11. smokin yummies in the 973