Who else listens to Minus The Bear

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Fulf1llthedream, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Any else listen to these guys?? I got into them a few months ago and they are killer to listen to when high.

If you plan on listening to any song while blazed i suggest listening to "lotus". Probably their best song lol.

blazzzeddd.

2. ah man i love minus the bear they're so good i love all there shit listen to hey, wanna throw up? get me naked it's so good

3. Knights is also a really good song.

4. Hell yeah Minus the Bear owns all.

My favorite has always been Pachuca Sunrise. :smoking:

5. I saw them back in November. I'm not a fan of their studio stuff, but they but on a great show.

6. Hell yes, this came out of nowhere!..Minus the Bear has played a few times in Austin and San Antonio, they put on a pretty good show.

I would have to say Planet of Ice is their best album for sure...Knights, Ice Monster, Lotus, Dr L'Ling, When We Escape..great overall album..

7. Yup, so i guess i was right. Ev eryone looves minus the bear lol.

8. i like there older stuff, it was more smooth, and i felt it has more meaning

9. Monkey!!! Knife!!! Fight!!!

10. Definitely, it just sounded/sounds more naturalistic, more energetic. I dig some of their earlier stuff as well, I honestly think my favorite album, front to back is "They Make Beer Commercials Like This EP". But I still enjoy their newer stuff as well.

Haha, they used to rock the best song titles.

"Hey, Wanna Throw Up? Get Me Naked"

"Get Me Naked 2: Electric Boogaloo"

And then all the titles ripped from Starship Troopers:

""Damn Bugs Whacked Him, Johnny"

"You Kill Bugs Good, Man"

11. Dude i had no idea those titles were from starship troopers. Hilarious

12. Whoa, I was unaware anyone else knew of them.
    Yeah, they're a localband for me, and I've been lucky enough to watch them grow.
    Went to one of their more decent shows with Rocky Votolato a few weeks ago.
    They were my favorite band until I listened to some old Arcade Fire!

13. fuckin love minus the bear
    and yes planet of ice is an amazing album
    but my fav song from them is

uh o houston we have a problem:)