Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else likes the feeling of inhaling green?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PhillyPhanatic, Oct 12, 2010.

1. I love the way it feels, like i've just breathed a whole lung of fresh air, it feels so refreshing boy!

2. Bro i totally agree with you hahaha, some chronic smoke fills up your lungs and you feel the rush of thc in your lungs, refreshing!

3. <-- This MuthaFucka

4. Yea! Some of my friends dont like the feeling!!!! It feels so good. When the smoke fills up your lungs :]

5. Mmmmm. Such a good feeling.
    I agree, it is refreshing. Its so calming, its just so......ahh. =) :smoke:

6. Oh yea i like it. Especially when its some dank, and just the taste and the smoothness of the dank. :smoking:

7. may be a controversial statement among marijuana enthusiasts but I much prefer the taste when combined with tobacco.

8. THC dialates bronchial capilaries and shit. Thats why some people use it for asthma. help you breath better.

9. OOOHHH GTFO MAN! nah jk, but I'd have to say I'm a fan of chronic's taste and the feeling of the smoke in teh lungs, I', especially a fan of the taste of joints and clean or slightly resinated pipes

10. [​IMG]
    haha kidding ;). no but seeriously....

11. gotta say having some pretty bad asthma myself, it does seem to open my airways when i hit it in a bong which isn't very often.

12. Yea, it's like fresh air, except fresh air filled with smoke!

13. Feels Good Man:cool:

14. hellll yes man, its so good, nice doobie with good baccy and good weed, feeling the smoke go into your lungs, ahhh.

15. see this man has the right idea :smoke: