Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else is with me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zlideways, Jun 17, 2010.

1. I haven't smoked since Saturday at a grad party and I CAN'T fucking sleep it's pissing me off. I'm sitting here working out / posting this / playing modern warfare 2 because I really can't sleep. What do you blades do to get to sleep quick???

fyi

I'm trying to t break for 2 weeks. Not going so well. I have some weed and I'm VERY tempted to smoke it so I can wake up to tomorrow.

2. i am awake and high lol

3. Honestly, masturbating is the easiest way to fall asleep quick.

4. uhhh I can't tell if you're serious, this really does not make me want to go to sleep:confused:

5. Masturbating knocks me out, especially with weed, but I guess that's no option for you.

6. He's not joking it really does help.

7. if i smoke i feel like i would ruin these few days sober then be stuck in this rut like always.

love / hate relationship with mary, but most of you probably just love it.

8. Oh please explain, I would love to hear actually.

9. i feel addicted / attached to mj the longest I have ever went without was a week when I was on vacation in Hawaii. Everyone says its in your head, bullshit I have had 1 meal a day since Saturday because that's all I could stomach. Can't sleep for shit go to bed at 3am wake up at 8 work come home eat then attempt to lay down and sleep. Right now I feel as if something is missing very sad indeed.

10. yep bout to beer bong like 4 beers and hopefully pass out.

yes I'm a light weight

11. Like some others said, you can play with your penis.

You can eat.

You can shut your eyes and think. (May or may not work)

Or.. idk really. Stay up until your sleepy, then pass out.

12. I wasn't joking.

The release of prolactin after masturbation may have scientific links to inducing sleep.

13. drunk fuck or fuck drunK? Only Gustav knows. Welcome to America and happy birthday. Weinerschnitzel is a communist organization. Purple is the mood of the earth. 10 gauge is too light of strings for a fender. Smile in the butt hole of death. Suck a fat one senor Adams Chorona is better. Sweat suits are gay.

14. Doing things like working out and playing video games raise adrenaline.

But yeah, i find that masturbation is perfect to fall asleep.

15. Uh Yeah.... exactly what I was going to say...

16. i prefer to play with my penis and drink some beer and play mw2 not in that order tho

17. Your body naturally cools down at night, so turning down the thermostat, and taking a cool shower will help you. also turn off the xboxs and read (GOD FORBID) a book. the decision making process with video games actually keeps you very awake. When I'm on a toking break i usually turn down the lights(releases meletonin, a vital sleep hormone) take a cool shower, brew a cup of non caffinated tea, and read untill i finish the tea. and yeah spanking your monkey helps with sleep if you are a dude women have a different reaction to sex so i cant relate to that, but beating it when i cant sleep always helps.

18. I go to bed when the sun comes up naturally.

19. Work out and go for a jog when you come home from work. You will automatically eat more and sleep better by being active. By only staying inside all day and not doing anything, your body uses very little energy so you don't have to eat or sleep much.

20. I have a feeling you will be flamed. People on here get butt hurt if you say anything negative about weed.