Who else is with me on this....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SIRSOG, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Who else on GC, has a gf thats is the bomb fucking diggity....i see all these threads sayin shit like "oh this girl i like did this and that and fucked it all up" or "my gf is pullin the whackest shit". I dunno bout that.... my girlfriend is pretty kick ass.... smokes a lot... we enjoy the same activities...... helps me with the plants...love scoping out nuggets..... and to add too it....shes anatomically perfect in my eyes ahahah sexy ass shit!!!! i know there are at least a few of you with the balls to say you dig the girl your with.... FOR REAL hahahahaha......

2. Nothing lasts forever, brotha.

I'll be sure to save this thread for when you come back crying about your girl. If you do. ;)

3. And best of luck to you. As long as some one gets to be happy, this ball of rock and water isnt so much of a waste afterall.

4. i love earth.... and my gf...i couldnt find a better situation than making love next to a raging river 12,000 feet into the mountains..... with a small campfire cooking some veggies up in the background....and a fat blunt being smoked as we fornicate...... beat that...someone please...find something better

5. 3 different women in one day. checkmate

6. ^^^ if your all down with viewing women as an object yea.. im more for, not being a complete ass hole.

7. haha thats what i thought!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. that was a bit of sarcasm my friend, but they deff both have their benefits.

9. hahahaha, i know it was sarcasm, so was my "thats what i thought" hahaha it was more of a bump, since no one responded. Im all for to each their own, and i know some people will view my relationistic style of life as "bitched" out compared to those who go and "play the game" and have sex with a bunch of people... but...i can promise non of those people are having sex at the magnitude of love....its a different game

10. Checkmate is usually reserved for a King who still has his "Queen".

This sounds like nothing more than pawn-age sacrifices here... :D

11. My singles game days are over as of recently. We'll see how this one goes. Only difference i see between us now is I wont be taggin anything on the side as before (we had our agreement, she wouldnt ask and i wouldnt tell). They deffinately both have their benefits. And thank god she is not the bitch you out, run your life type, im jus praying she doesnt start to change in that regard.