Who else is up blazing before Black Friday Shopping?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by We Here, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Well after a great Thanks Giving I smoked some more and just finished rolling 4 jays for me and my boys who should be here in about an hour or so to hit the rush of all the shoppers looking for the sales. What are you guys trying to score deals on? Me personally a mini fridge (Not too small need to fit a lot of munchies in it) and a new pair or two of shoes. I'm still up there so forgive me :smoke:

2. Haha damn I wish I lived in the states. Black Friday sales get nuuuuuts I heard.

Is pretty much anything and everything on sale? Or just bigger appliances/electronics?

3. Most places have everything on sale, and this year places are slashing prices more than ever because since Christmas is on a Saturday it gives them one less weekend of sales so they're pushing for them now. Deals on cloths are ridiculous same goes for Tv's..

4. Fuuuuuuck. I would go nuts there probably. Buy a shitload of new clothes, phone and games.

have fun man and be safe. I've seen crazy shit happen on black friday lol

5. or on the other end if you work today! sucks i have work at 12, should be chill at my place though i don't expect much rush at a grocery store.

6. I just got back. Woke up at 3 and stood in line at target, I didn't get there 4 hours early so by the time my part of the line got in the store, people already checked out and bought all the 40 inch HDTVs for $298. I was so sad.

7. man black friday is one people i cant get stoned for. those people are fuking crazy about getting their shit, if i was stoned id be way too passive and never be able to buy anything

8. I was working at Wal-mart on thanksgivibng 4pm - 1 am. And by 10:30 it was fucking crazy, you couldnt hardly walk in the store. At 11:30 PM I had to start pulling 55 inch tv's to the floor for the 5 am sale, and I felt like I was about to get mauled. I had to park the pallet at the end of a line, and guard it for about an hour to make sure no one would take it. We put all of our 12:01AM Items on the floor earler in the day, and most of them were gone before 12:01 even made it around.

I had to guard hundreds of tvs, and load up basketball goals, trampolines, bikes, and all kinds of stuff in the pouring down rain. I think If i went stoned to work this day, I would have quit on the spot, or died. There are some fierce woman at these events, I swear I saw the female version of Hulk Hogan, and she was not happy. When I left the store at about 1:30am, we had all 24 front registers opened, and there was a massive line to the backwall of the store, Ive never seen anything like it; I would compare it to being as if Cali had 1 medical MJ Dispensary in the entire state, but only 5 pounds for sale

9. Fuck black friday. I specifically asked my mom to not buy me a damn thing this year. Although apparently she went out and bought me a candle. It's nice.

10. That is why I am going to Wal-Mart next year for black Friday. And I am bringing a video camera. I could get some awesome fights or something.

11. #11 livelaughlearn, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    i did.

me and my friend went to the mall at 6am. when we get there, we are so stoned. it was so hard to function , ex. walking.

all of a sudden while waiting in line, i realize in my high stupor how weird this day is... who the fuck invented black friday. and why after thanksgiving. then i started laughing uncontrollable and all the old people looked at me funny. so i text my friend who's right next to me saying "dood why r there so many old ppl" and he texts back "dood i know. i feel like im in a video game right now."

all i wanted to do was go somewhere quiet and chill but no, people everywhere in my way. i was trippin bawlz...and all i could think was "damn look at everybody wasting their money on stupid cheap crap when u could be buyin dank ass ganja"

damn and i couldn't buy shit cuz i couldn't function like a normal person.fail lol...
    on the upside, i saw lots and lots of jailbait and hit on all of them.

i love jailbait.:)