Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else is stuck in Hurrican Sandy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChieferKeyah, Oct 29, 2012.

1. I'm just chillin in PA while sandy keeps us company. The worst os yet to happen. Good thing I've got some afghan and a one hitter to keep me good all day.

2. #2 overheatedmud, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    I'm in NY and only getting winds right now, the bad part hasn't reached me yet. It sucks though because I couldn't get any bud for when the power goes out.

3. Same here Reading PA, already had a wake n bake sesh' though :bongin::bongin::bongin:

4. I'm in pa and nothing is happening just yet. I've got my bong and a bag just in case though.

5. Enjoy it. This is a rarity for you guys to get a good hurricane.

6. I'm a few states north & we're just getting wind. Glad I didn't loot the area walmart like everyone else.

7. Looks like it's gonna be a nice day

~ Canada

8. Calm before the storm right now, im in philly. Looks like us pennsylvanians are gonna get the worst of it, good thing i bought a few cases and an o yesterday. :bongin:

9. Just raining here in Massachusetts, gonna sit on my porch and offer Sandy some tokes when she really gets going

10. luckily i live just outside of the sandy zone so all i get is rain but man i feel so shit for people having no choice but to take it as it comes hope every thing goes good for everyone toke up and hope for the best, boys

11. north New jersey here

Storm isnt even here yet.......

Roads are empty....evacuation warnings everywhere.....and power lines are down......

And the storm isnt coming until 8pm tonight

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. 30 mins outside of Baltimore

13. Tomorrow is supposed to be the worse

14. West coast ftw

15. Where in MA? On the north shore, here, we just have some wind so far.

Cant wait to roll one up and sit out on the porch to watch. I might head down to the beach. I had a blast when Irene rolled through... my parents, on the other hand, look like theyre going to get walloped on coastal CT.

Just re-upped and got a fresh 1/4 of (supposedly) Chemdawg... its delicious. Also got a bunch of leftover chicken parm, meatballs and varying wraps (italian/buff chick/turkey&bacon) from a family party.

Gonna be a good one, plenty of bud and munchies. Welcome, Sandy! :wave:

16. I'm in north jersey too! im stocked with some purple and some mango. got a torch lighter just in case, but will probably just stay inside and vape or smoke.

On the good side no school!!!!

17. #17 Teemo, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    CNY is the meat patty between sandy and a noreastern sandwich so this will be fun... my apartment complex is built like match sticks so I hope it doesn't go down :(

18. what part of jersey

19. same here bro. i thought this was the worst of it when i woke up, and then i realized, fuck, its not. apparently down by the shore the amount of damage is equivalent to hurricane irene. so this storm might be fuckin crazy

20. dude shits gonna be insane!
    Sandy vs. Irene: How Do the Storms Stack Up? - Metropolis - WSJ

what part of jersey u at