Who Else Is Still Waiting?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by dobro49, Oct 28, 2019.

1. As we approach the end of the month I still don’t have a hint of amber trics anywhere. My weather is holding ok but about to get colder and I’ve trimmed a little rot. It seems to go on and on. Anybody else getting worn out from waiting?

2. I'm waiting for Picard. January 23.

3. I'm waiting on two as well.
    Supposed to get down to -14 Celsius tonight. Praying little heater and greenhouse will work out....
    First sunny weather in two weeks for my area

• Like Like x 1
  4. That is tough, how long do you think you have? I’ve got no idea with these but they are sativa looking so I’m just waiting and praying for less rain.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Whats breeder say time wise?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. It’s bag-seed from some good smoke so I don’t know the specifics. I started them at the first of June and they have been strong growing.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Oh ok,,yeah id just keep watch for another couple weeks they might finish fast out of blue on u.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. 4 weeks+ into cure :) So sticky, tastes amazing.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Still trying to push another two weeks. One indica Dom, th other sativa.
    Had to harvest two girls early cause of rot and i said fuck it on these two... let em go till the cold ends it.
    They made it through last night alright, gonna be patient

• Like Like x 1
  10. Started mine in early May. Our September fucked us over bad... lotta rain, high humidity and no sun

11. I figured by going a little late that I could keep them shorter so I planted on 6/1 and 7/1. I’ve got 2 days of rain coming followed by nights in the high 30s. I checked today with no luck so I’ll just see how it goes.

I do wonder how long to wait between checking? 2 days or so? I just don’t know how fast the trics can change.

12. I work outta town and check each night I get back from a rotation. ( only a 4 on 3 off, days) . What's really fucking me is the curing of my other two plants..wife is still kinda unsure so we are talking daily lol

Sent from my SM-G960W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm fairly new to growing and I wanna "see" what a finished plant actually looks like. I still check trichs but I wanna get a different deal for when plants are done
    I'm also going for couch lock.
    The two I pulled earlier are good but way to spacy

• Like Like x 1
  14. I study every “is this ready” post that I can find and like you, I’m interested to get a better handle on ripeness. I’ve seen a few that I could actually tell a difference In color. I don’t have trouble with other stuff in the garden so I hope I can recognize it.

15. I sure hope I’m not sitting here listening to the rain ruin my 6 plus month grow project. If I can get thru this weekend I’ve got several days of decent weather but that “If” is causing worry by the hour. 2 straight days of rain.:confused_2::bang:

16. In the same boat but cold is my enemy. Next week weather is looking good for me as well

• Like Like x 1
  17. Eh, what can we do but keep doing? I’ve read about people going thru all kinds of weather issues and at least I’m still in.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I’m still waiting these out with temps in the high 30s at night/ 60s days. I’m likely safe for another week. Come on amber. Anybody else holding on hope still?

19. Growing = waiting

It's just part of the game

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mother Nature kicked my ass.... harvested all. Pretty close to being done.(10%amber)
    Greenhouse with heat can't keep up to -15c nights and now my forecast is rain and snow.
    Gotta rethink next summers grow... maybe a wood stove in my green house lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1