Who else is on probation?

Discussion in 'General' started by Reflection Eternal, Apr 8, 2008.

1. I'm finally getting off of this shit come July. I'm really fortunate because I haven't had a single drug test this entire time, although to my credit I went long periods without smoking pot because I thought I would get popped with one. I've still got 40 hours of community service to do and about 3 full paychecks to give to the fucking system, but after that I'm gonna finally be done with this shit and it will be erased from my record if I remember what they said.

I'm in the home stretch of this bullshit and I'm gonna stay clean and not take any risks. By the way my "sentence" was 11/29 with drug tests and 50 hours community service for underage consumption. I can't wait to not be stressin about smoking like the good old days...

Anyone else close to getting off?

2. first time i was on probation was for less than an ounce then 3 weeks later i violated with a grip of charges including felony burglary so i got 16 months, i had to quit smoking, only smoked like 6-8x during that whole stretch. then i got off for 6 months and got locked up again for felony possession and delivery of mushrooms. so ive been on probation since febraury of last year and i get off may 23rd. so altogether i will have spent like 30 months on this shit. good thing is i have an awesome p.o. right now, she's even hot. she let me move out of state without doing any of community service and she never gave me any drug tests cuz i went to drug counseling on my own and she hella trusted me hahahah but i was blazing like everyday. probation sucks bro i feel your pain.

3. I only smoke at home so I really can't get arrested.

4. I'll be off probation in early june. Already payed everything I had to, so now I jus gotta wait and lay low when smoking...

Stopped for maybe 3 weeks right after I had gotten arrested. Smoked a blunt every night since then :)

5. I was on house arrest, and after that, 1 year probation with 100 hours of community service. Basically I was busted with intent to sell on school grounds. 2 felonies and a misdemeener. Fun shit. hahaha cant go into detail cuz thas against the rules.

6. i just violated my probation so i might not be here after a while.

7. I think I get off probation sometime next month... It was an alcohol related charge though so no piss test or anything. It was consider unsupervised probation just had to pay off the money for probation and that was all really.

8. no shit? Whatd u do bro?

9. I have been off state parole and probation for almost 18 months now, its a great feeling to get off paper. :)

10. im about to be on probation here in the next month or two when the court gets my shit ready. my case has been continued three times and the last one was because the probation people didnt have my paper work ready for me to start. but anyway i was wondering since i dont have a drug charge will they drug test me or is it up to the individual P.O. my friend has the same charges cuz we were together when shit went sour and he had the balls to ask if he was getting drug tested but i didnt even want to bring it up for fear they might be like no i wasnt going to test you but since you asked im going to now. one last question. if it turns out i am going to be getting tested can i still dose or do they test for that to?

11. im on probation and smoke marijuana every day. I use Vale detox drink.. after u drink it, you pee clean for the next 5 hours. and it actually works if you follow directions.. I smoked dank 6 hours before my probation DT and passed with flying colors

and i have a good 35 hours left :(

edit: i get off in early june :D yeaaaa

12. May 17th!!! 1 month left, get off early since all my drug test our clean and drug counsling went over well(haha they thought i had a problem).
    But for everyone who is on probation or has been on forever, props to you I dont know how you do it.

13. I gots about 6 months left, from dui, sucks, I can still smoke tho, but I don't have a job or a car so i'm just fucked on smokes

14. my bros birthday is may 17th, how trippy. but yeah i dont know how we do it either, well actually i do. its called doing drugs they dont test for. hey JR123 they most likely wont test you if youre not on drug charges and you dont give them a reason to. and even if they do test you they dont test for acid, if thats what you mean by dosing.

15. I had intent to sell, some pills and weed on schpool grounds and they said they were gonna test me, and didnt once. I was high all the time.

16. I got to say the best part about getting arrested is seeing the other guy with you respond no to Are you high right now? He was blazed out of his fucking mind, so hard not to laugh.

17. stupid cops. last time they arrested me at my house i was hella hungover so my face was all red and sweaty and it was a cold day so they thought i was "under the influence of multiple controlled substances" so they forced me to go to the hospital and get cleared before they could take me to the detention center. i told them i wasnt high i was just hungover but they wouldnt listen and i told them i refuse because we're gonna get a fat hospital bill and they say "they state will cover that" MY FUCKING ASS! theres $80.00 right there. oh yeah and the doctor took one look at me and said i was fine! those bastards. garrrrr!

18. LOL we should share the best parts of our busts, assuming there is a positive to any of it.

For me it was when a friend and I were straight up cussing the cops out that were writing us up. They were the worst kind of cops, if you've seen the busted video one of them looked like the cop that pulled the kids over driving to a concert and the other was a fatty with an attitude. All I know is I was too drunk to give a shit about restraining myself and I'm lucky I didn't get arrested. My friends were telling me all the shit I said the next day and I didn't believe them or remember half the shit I said. Seeing how the court treated us all the same in the end (the judge acknowledged two of us were mouthing off and that's it lol) I didn't regret it and neither did my friend who was on my level telling them off.

19. im on probation till july.....i actually had a meeting with my p.o like an hour and a half ago.....and i was smokin bowls earlier this afternoon

20. me and a couple friends got busted for possession in January and we have our sentencing on May 5th. My p.o told me shes incredibly strict so theres NO exceptions if I have any THC in my system, so I'm looking forward to that. I haven't smoked since February so in a way I'm already on probation since I don't wanna be dirty for my first test.:(

Luckily I found out what Spice Gold was so probation shouldn't be hard at all.:smoking: