Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else is home tonight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Nov 13, 2010.

1. was supposed to chill my friend tonight. Called at the lat minute and said he had to babysit? Whatever, i have some bud and that makes my night better already.

2. Same here, had plans earlier to chill with a friend, but with my luck those fell thriugh, of course :(

3. yup preaty much same thing with me OP more bud for me haha

4. im jus at home....was out earlier....fuck it....if u got weed DAS ALL U NEED..........lmao

5. Lets see im home cuz my friend bailed last minuet .. no weed.. no cash.. no ass.. boring night !

6. damn.........i feel bad for u man

7. I'm just sitting here watching a movie, smoked a bowl a few hours ago. Smoking another bowl later on.

8. Had plans to chill with a few friends from high school.

Plans were ass-raped so now I'm stuck home on a Friday night.

Just ran out of bud this morning also, FML.

I have a few roaches I'm about to bust open. Hopefully I can get at least a bowl.

9. Had some plans but they fell apart. At least I have weed.

10. I'll be hone til 12:00. thats when my friends gets off work lol

11. Same here dude, sucks!!!! :(

12. me and the lady are in tonight, smoking on 3 different strains out of the bong and spoon while we watch tv.

13. that's fucking awesome

14. My guy and I were gunna hang tonight, but dude skipped out last minute. At I least I have my high mids to be smoking.

15. I hope one day I can say the same thing!

16. I'm in almost every night. I can't drive after dark anyway. Oncoming headlights flare up my vertigo. Vertigo while driving = disaster. About the only time I'm out after dark is if my husband is home, and he takes me somewhere, or there's some school function I have to attend for one of my kids.

Yeah, I'm a boring ole soccer mom. :p

17. i just got home from hockey, and i am just about to go out and take some rips off my bong

18. yup yup,i'm home with my family :D :smoking:

19. I was supposed to go to a fatty bonfire but it of course started raining as soon as the time came to head out. Then my friend and her bf started to argue so everyone was just in a sassy mood so I just said fuck it and came home. Oh well- still got high I guess, but being home with nothing to do sucks.

I hate ruined plans! :mad: