who else is hella excited about superbad?

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Aug 15, 2007.

1. This man speaks the truth, the commercial didn't make me laugh at all.

2. kill yourself

3. You obviously have no taste for comedies written by 13 year old prepubescent boys.

WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR MAN?!?

4. Its got a 92% at Rottentomatoes (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/superbad/)

definitly gonna get blazed and go see that 2morrow

5. im about to go see a 2:30 showing ill tell you guys how it was when i get back, gotta go roll a blunt

peace

6. Classic!!!, up there with the greats Old School, Half Baked, Wedding Crashers, Grandmas Boy, Knocked Up

def. the best movie ive seen all year

7. [​IMG]

Evan: You changed your name to McLovin?
    Seth: It doesn't have a first name, it just says McLovin!
    Evan: The guys either going think 'here's another guy with a fake ID', or here's McLovin, 25 year old Hawaiian organ donor.
    Fogell: I am McLovin.

Does look really funny! And the characters are great! Id say a hell-high-yeah to go catch this flick!

8. Shit I just got a Half O, and I owe my mom 20 bucks :p
    No money for the ticket .. mhmhm.. must scheme must scheme .. i can call someone, smoke them up, then get them to pay for me and enjoy Superbad! Yes, yesss.. this is what shall be, then! Har har har!

9. The commercials are super lame, can't believe it's rated R.

10. Going to see that shit tonight when I get off work....fuckin stoked

11. It will be the typical bombed humor movie. Like 2 or 3 parts that are actual laugh material and then the rest is played out old humor...Ill watch it, if my g/f pays for me...

12. best movie ive seen in a long time. there were too many funny parts to remember.

13. Sounds like my kind of movie.

I am seeing it tomorrow.

14. I just got back from the late showing, that movie was fucking hilarious.

Mclovin ftw.

15. THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing

I am McLovin!

16. Best movie I've seen in a while. The police in it are absolutely hilarious.

17. hell yea , this is definitly one of the funniest movies ive seen in a long time.. EVERYONE was bustin out laughing in the theater.

18. i know, it was great. i wouldnt be surprised if i missed some jokes due to everyone laughing so much.

legendary movie.

19. I finally saw it, and, goddamn that shit was fucking funny.

20. nah, thats the Simpsons movie.