Who else is fucked.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jamtastic, Dec 6, 2008.

1. So I went to my girlfriends house, and she gave me an Ativan and a muscle relaxer, smoked a bowl, and took some shots. I'm feeling pretty fucking good right now, nodding hard. Just did my last shot for the night, and I must say I'm in a drug enduced heaven.

Anyone else getting fucked up on this fine friday?

2. nah im keeping it low key tonight, gots shit ton of work to do for my classes...... cant wait till winter break..... but of course i will be toking tonight

3. trying out a new dealer tonight. says he has dank. thats what they all say:rolleyes:

4. Good luck with the buddah, let us know how it goes.

5. nothing special. just trelaxing after long 9 days in a row at owrk

6. Hell yeah I am, got home from school and immediately ripped out my new toro and took 3 bowls of this new Jack Herer pick up I got yesterday night. I just chilled and passed out then I got a call from my friend and he wanted to know if I was interested in drinking some brews with him his girl and her friend so I let them over and we have just been chilling back drinking and enjoying my new piece. Feels great to finally be able to kick back after a long week :hello:

7. it actually went pretty damn well. good bud, a little pricey but the guy seems like hes an actual dedicated dealer and not some punk ass just lookin to make a quick 50 bucks like all my other dealers.