who else is fucked up right now

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Skeletor, Mar 2, 2009.

1. i cant contain myself. im wylin hard

2. Drunk as fuck, bout to pass otu!

3. im on dxm idk whats going on with me right now man im like uuuuuuuuuuh idk how to describe how i feel its just so good i cant control my body though. well i can but i feel like icant

idk whatever man i just feel good as fuck

4. im on 25mg of vicodin and its my first time so no tolerance and im feelin bomb listening 2 pink floyd:hello:

5. hell yeah man i love vicodin, im listening to explosions in the sky

6. kool is snorting vics any good?

7. idk man i would rather pop than snort anything but one night me and my friend poped 3 and snorter 2 each smoked some stoges on my couch all fucked up then drove to wallmart

8. lol kk well imma try a couple lines from half of one since they r big here i goooooo

9. im high on life. but that will soon change.

getting off probation in a WEEK.

10. hell yeah man! what are you going to do to celebrate?

11. hahha how many mgs are they

12. they r 5mg i just got to a lil higher lvl since i have no tolerance
    its hard to spell right..lol

13. yeah i have no tolerance for dxm for im fucking flying and i cant type for shit, it takes me forever to get everything right

14. Don't snort the vicodin it's a complete waste. You will get a more intense effect by just popping them. If you want, crush it into a powder and parachute it

15. ahahahah yeh...thats 70s show is crazy....

16. #16 Skeletor, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    my cousin is watching babylon ad
    i think hes getting pissed at me cause i keep saying random shit, i feel sooooo good man

17. Two thumbs up for Explosions.

18. hell yeah i cant stop listening to them, so relaxing and intense at the same time

19. #19 grapeALICIOUS, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
    Make that three...Look into the Air is amazing.

as for fucked upness....850mg lyrica + gdpxblack..

not as gone as I'd like but feeling good as hell.

20. All sorts of fucked up from smoking massive amounts and railing a shitload of adderall for no particular reason other than to have an intense guitar session.