Who else is driving to college soon?

Discussion in 'General' started by LiquidTension, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Personally, I'm going to be driving from Houston to Eastern IA, where I go to school. I should get a fucking medal for making that drive. Fuck knows I'll be hitting my guy up next week to grab an ounce so I have something to do during the drive. Unfortunately my iPod was stollen so I'm gonna have to burn all my prog rock (which is my preferred stoned music selection) onto CDs in order to make the drive without wanting to kill myself over the shit they play on radio. What do my fellow blades do when it's time for long drive with nothing but a car full of stuff and an O riding shotgun?

2. Texas to Iowa drive is pretty damn boring. Good luck man.

3. Meh, at least southern Oklahoma has some irrestistable scenic outlooks, GREAT places to smoke up. I'm pretty bummed about it in general, though. I've made the drive to Dallas so many times that the first 4 hours are guaranteed to be bland. But hey, if I have my Rush, King Crimson and Pink Floyd discographies, I'll be toasty and happy. :smoking:

4. As long as you have some decent smoke with you. That always makes the trip more fun! I use to drive from southern california to iowa and back, at least once a year. I couldn't imagine doing it without my music and weed.

5. sounds like fun