Who else here likes playing dark souls?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by shenanigans81, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Im a HUGE fan of it, im playing the dlc at the moment and it is seriously tough, if you did play it, what class did you starts of as?, what were your favourite boss fights?, mine are ornstien and smough and artorias of the abyss (dlc)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. played it for a couple hours. now collects dust. might get into it one day.

3. It can get sooo hard though. Great game still haven't beaten it. Im stuck in the forest with those damn invisible dudes. Haha oh well.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Just started back up after a few months break. If anyone wants to do co-op I'm looking for people to play with.

5. Theres already a couple dark souls threads floating around somewhere.

But yeah, I've taken a break from it for awhile now.

6. I've played a few hours worth. It's incredibly frustrating. Extremely rewarding when you get past an area you've been stuck on, though!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Favorite game ever made.....can't wait for 2 

8. I started as a knight I love being a knight and beating shit up! My favorite fights are the gaping dragon, artorias,  ornstein and smough, most of the bosses are awesome though. 

9. i started as a knight too  :lol:, melee type stuff are usually my favorite, just started fighting manus in the dlc and he makes artorias seem soo easy! 

10. yeah true but i haven't seen any invisible people so far (no pun intended)  :lol:

11. I meant to play this but never got around to it. Is it out for PC?

It is, it was a shoddy release at best but the community picked it up and fixed it, the DSfix fixed all the resolution problems and amped up the graphics quality to make it as beautiful as it should have been on PC. You'll need to use a controller to get the full experience but it works great with the xbox controller.

13. Awesome. I've been meaning to get an xbox controller, I guess I'll have to wait until then.

14. I too have this game but holy hell is it tough. I'm still stuck on how to beat the Red Drake and that's barely into the game.

I can appreciate how even the mini-bosses can have you flipping shit if you're not prepared. Good game, but it's insanely hard to master.