Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else here has epilepsy?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by epileptic, May 18, 2008.

1. I have temporal lobe epilepsy with seizures every few days (sometimes every few weeks or months, if I'm lucky)... I have a lot of seizures, and I smoke all the time, and I never have a seizure when I'm stoned. Basically they all happen when I'm at work, or when I've been out for a while. When I'm in the house, it's different... :smoke: When I do have a seizure at home and inhale a good hit in time, it will prevent it from generalizing. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

2. I have had a long long history of epilepsy man. I got it when I was like 4 or so. I got it from getting the Mumps Measles and Rebella shot. First seizure was a grandmal then subsequent ones were Auras(you know what i mean? kinda like a minor seizure but not full onset seizure) and Seizures. I had that shit until I was 13 and I had brain surgery. I've been through so many fuckin tests and shots and catscans and MRI's. I've even been in the hospital for a week or two at a time so they can monitor my brainwaves and everything waiting for the seizure to occur so they knew where it was coming from and what could potentially trigger it. They took out a piece of my frontal temporal lobe(same area as you) and I haven't had a seizure since. They phased me off all medications really quickly(like a months time, fuck tegertol and all that shit). I can't answer your question though because I didn't start smoking until after that point, but I guess I can say that even though i'm missing a piece of my brain...I can still smoke :D

this is however an excuse to get an MJ card, which i plan on doing the minute i get into Cali in about 2 weeks.