Who else hears anything drug related?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ezav420, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I was just browsing the forums,completely ignoring the television, when a commercial for something came on. I ignored the entire thing until she said something about 1000 milligrams of some shit. instantly my head turned on and i reacted to those words instantly. I have no idea what the commercial was for, or what the 1000milligrams was of, all i know is something had 1000 milligrams in it and it wasnt drugs.

1000 milligrams.

2. whenever someone talks about ounces or grams of something, it doesn't matter what, i wet myself just thinking about weed.

3. I can't lie, apparently drug related things catch my attention easier than a lot of other things... :p

4. I could relate to 1000 micrograms a lot better.

5. I know what you mean..I do the same thing

Pretty much anything to do with the metric system I relate to drugs somehow...grams, milligrams, micrograms...etc...

6. i hear ya loud and clear and do the same

7. 1000 milligrams

not even once

8. So a gram...

9. I think u heard an emergen-c commercial. Dk if spelled right but it had 1000milligrams of vitamin c.

10. If I hear anything related to weed like a euphemism or anything it just instantly catches my attention. Even if it has nothing to do with drugs, like if someone says something about grass or something like that I'll instantly think about sparking up. I sorta feel like a cat when it hears a noise and it's ears perk up haha.

11. Hey bro how you been?its cool seeing older members that used to frequent the box.Yeah I'm interested in drugs in general.

12. thats the one!! i saw it again today..

ive been good man, acgtually got off ALL drugs except tobacco. i dont come down this way much any more since we cant talk about other drugs but i check in regularly. im always around get at me sometime dude!:wave: