Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else hates

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Hates filling a bowl and knocking it over with the last nug?

2. o/. plus, you gotta set my pipe down vertically, and its super easy to tip

i'v knocked many a pork-scratch bowl into my carpet like that

3. All into a green carpet? For sure.

4. that hasnt happened to me....
    what happened to me countless times is dropping my grinder while trying to fill a bowl....

5. #5 paramite, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    I've flipped over my MFLB onto my carpet just as I finished brushing the powdered weed into the trench. It was not cool hahaha
    An other time I knocked over my percolator holding my bowl just as I finished topping it off with keif because my best friend's cat was going ape shit and ran down the hallway like it was going to fly into the room at full speed. In my haste, I went to grab the bong and the perc but it fell over and dumped it all over the carpet. It was disappointing to lose all that keif...

6. Hasn't happened to me either but I've lost a good amount of kief because I was high and decided to open the container next to a fan. Live and learn.

7. Hello Folks,

One time my friend let me borrow his grinder for a day. I was gonna give it back the next morning. I went to go smoke some of his kief but when I unscrewed the grinder part I accidentally dropped it on the ground.

I told him I smoked it all but then I told him what actually happened. He said to me, "so you didn't even smoke it"? And I said, "no".