who else has tripped on cid and watched alice in wonderland?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lovedaweed17, Oct 21, 2009.

1. if you havent...you should:wave:

im gonna tell my story.this was the first time i saw alice tripping.so it was me and my friend vinny at his house.i was trippin on 3 tabs of cid that this kid got from this years moe down...so i knew it was good.anyways vinny wasnt tripping and if any of you have tripped with someone that wasnt tripping too you know how weird it is.so basically at my peak he popped in alice:p.i started watching.i felt like she was tripping with me, liek she new exactly how i felt and nobody else did.it was just me and her.while watching the movie vinny started asking me what the movie was about.this really freaked me out.i was liek what do you mean you dont know what this movie is about.he said he knew it was about tripping on acid but he didnt really know.i told him that the only way to understand it was to watch it tripping.i felt like he was alone and i was with alice and we where keeping a secret form him.the part that was mind blowing for me was when she is with all those talking flowers and they start say her name.alice started to turn into ellis then they said ellis day.then i was liek wtf!!!!!!!!!vinny told me to quit down and asked what i was trippin me out.i told him that alice is ellis.and that the flowers said ellis day(LSD).i started explaining that alice is ellis and ellis day is LSD....Acid.so basically i was realizing that alices name really in context is LSD(acid).it just blew my mind that i never saw that...that i never put 2 and 2 together....that the whole world thinks its just a name of a girl that has a dream.but it really isnt.anyways thats my story, i cant really remember anything else.just wanted to know who else has done this...if you have please share your expierence, how you felt what you though.

2. im sure i will sometime here. i was gonna a week ago, well i put it on on my computer, but i ended up just watching dazed and confused over and over for almost 10 hours

3. The first time I sped, we watched Step Brothers eight times in a row.

4. I've tried, I didn't get very far. The walrus and the carpenter was just too bizarre

5. i watched it towards the end of my trip and it was really awesome..brings out lots of deeper meaning in the movie..gives a whole explanation of an acid trip i believe;)

6. it really does explain it better...but you wouldnt know it explained it better unless you tripped and watched it.and the walrus is like in the very beginning brother.but yeah it was pretty bizarre...i got kinda lost in it like it was a movie inside of the movie itself...if that makes sense:smoking: