Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else has that one friend?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whiteWidowRx, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Who else has that one friend that whenever you get bud he just has to be doing something with it or he just gets really shitty. This dude is my bro, but whenever i get bud if i don't let him break it down, pack a bowl, or roll it, he just gets the shittiest look on his face and gives me a death stare, after a few hits he's good though :smoking:

2. Your friend sounds like he has some issues... and this doesn't seem like a Seasoned Tokers sort of thread. :p

3. my bad then good sir :smoke:

4. He's just excited to get weed and wants to do things with it, no big deal! Let him every now or then, but not every time. Tell him to chill and just get high!

5. I do lol. I have a friend who mooched bud off me for the longest time. Then one day he came over and I was smokin. I wasn't gonna share bcs I felt like he should at least contribute. And he went so far as to close all the windows in my room just to get a contact high. Lol finnaly I was just like. Man hit this Shit. Cause I was high and no longer gave a fuck lol

6. He can get his own weed to play with.

7. [quote name='"WeedNotDrugs"']

He can get his own weed to play with.[/quote]

Always that one friend

8. i always enjoyed rolling the sweets and blunts

9. I'd quit smoking with him honestly. If he can't chill about it, especially if it's my bud, then he doesn't get my bud at all anymore.

10. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']I do lol. I have a friend who mooched bud off me for the longest time. Then one day he came over and I was smokin. I wasn't gonna share bcs I felt like he should at least contribute. And he went so far as to close all the windows in my room just to get a contact high. Lol finnaly I was just like. Man hit this Shit. Cause I was high and no longer gave a fuck lol[/quote]

Haha nice lol

11. If he's not contributing and feels the need to have hands on, he's probably skimping off the top.

12. Yea there's one guy i smoke with who always has to pack the bowl... bad thing is he packs in way too much he turn what could be 3 bowls in 1 and torches it... I'm the type of guy who likes to savor his weed, so I tell him don't even ask any more.

13. He sounds like a bitch.

14. [quote name='"whiteWidowRx"']Who else has that one friend that whenever you get bud he just has to be doing something with it or he just gets really shitty. This dude is my bro, but whenever i get bud if i don't let him break it down, pack a bowl, or roll it, he just gets the shittiest look on his face and gives me a death stare, after a few hits he's good though :smoking:[/quote]

YES. Makes me wanna eat anyones soul who does this.

15. he sounds like hes skimpin yo shit

16. Hmmm, weird, I think he just wants to be more involved and included to fill in and make up for the fact that he's dry, even though he is and he's getting stoned.

But I understand where he's coming from, it's a lot of fun getting ready to smoke, gets me excited busting up weed and handling it and packing a bowl.

17. Thought this thread was gonna say,

"That one friend who always smokes you up"

Hahaha, cuz that applies to me.