Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who Else Has Passed A Drug Test In One Day?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blueberry_kush, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Okay so I am pretty exited because I just passed a drug test in one day without using anything to alter it. It was just straight up pee. I smoked all day yesterday. I probably smoked close to 4 grams. The next day my parents randomly ask me to do a drug test. At this point im freaking out because my mom is phyco and would send me to drug rehab if I failed. I swear to god. Anyway, I told them I didnt have to pee so I could buy more time. They gave me 30 minutes to drink water so I could pee. During those 30 minutes my parents went to take the dogs on a walk and while they were gone I drank probably about 15 or 16 full glasses of water. When they came back they had me pee in the cup and I peed pretty much clear (with a little bit of yellow) and passed the test with just my pee and nothing else. Can someone explain how is that even possible! Prior to that test I had been smoking strong everyday for about a month. Im a very lucky person because I avoided going to rehab for smoking weed. How ridiculous does that sound..

2. You must be a very lucky person! God is on your side for sure!! I'm guessing you diluted your piss enough that the amount of THC was low enough that it showed up negative. 

I just took a lab drug test a few days ago with only one day notice. I drank a shit-ton and a half of cranberry juice on the way and I hope I can get as lucky as you!!! I am still awaiting results.

You have given me hope that it is still possible that I could have passed, thank you!    :D