Who else has never "greened out"

Discussion in 'General' started by JuanRing, Mar 25, 2012.

1. A bowl a day keeps the psychosis away :smoking:

Seriously still need help don't get me wrong. Weed has helped me function when I didn't think it was possible.

2. #62 TokingDaily420, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    when i was like 15 my friend would roll these fat joints and I always tried to take the fattest hits when we smoked them and a couple times ive puked cuz the hit was too big...what happened was that there was too much smoke so i ended up swallowing it, I couldnt help the swallowing I tried to stop it but i couldnt. I didnt want to blow the smoke out though because I didint want to waste the hit....anyways i swallowed it and it felt really nasty so I had to force-burp myself and I was so out of breath and exhausted that I couldnt stop the feeling of puking and just ended up throwing up...smoke came out of my mouth as I threw up it was crazy.

Also first time I ever hit a bong was a 4 footer and my cousin milked it for me and it was completely white walled. I pretty much cleared it and held it in for like 3 seconds then just blew it out and couldnt stop coughing for like an hour. Almost puked that time but I didnt...I got high as hell though