Who else has never "greened out"

Discussion in 'General' started by JuanRing, Mar 25, 2012.

1. nope, but this kid puked on my fake fur blanket once when he hit my buddies bong... made him pay to have it dry cleaned haha

2. Lol my buddy "greened out" in front of Pizza Hut once. This manager chick comes out and is like "WTF!" so we're just like peace out lol

3. Dammit you just gave me a craving for pizza hut that I can't satisfy unless I travel 30 minutes with the train :eek:

4. OP sounds like he's desperately trying to prove how great of a drug weed is and how it's not possible that it has any negative side effects. Everyone I know how greened out once, including me.

5. The only time I've ever gotten close to puking is coughing myself into a god damned fit.

6. Iv greened out once. The first time I hit my roomtes gravity bong, 4 of the milkiest, mouth watering hits iv ever had. Dude, I was fucking looney toon high. It felt like the first time I smoked, I was in a dream and my vision was fucked! I actually went to sleep about 30min into it(guessing) woke up and I still felt spacey. Lol twas' fucking great :)

7. #47 thezool, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    i've blacked out 3 times before, every time was after smoking weed. 2 times was directly after. once i was at a mates house and was in the kitchen and i don't remember much between standing up and kneeling on the ground an amount of time later lol. the next was at a party, i was in the kitchen, i didn't drop to the ground but i pretty much blacked out, like gaps in time where i don't remember anything. only a few seconds at a time but yeah. the third time i was having a piss the morning after, started feeling light headed then dropped to the floor like a sack of shit to wake up a few seconds later to my mum at the door like "are you ok?!".

hasn't happened since, that was about a year ago. not sure if it could be classed as greening out, but it wasn't fucking good either way!

writing that down, now i'm thinking i should've gone to the doctors. but i'm still alive!

8. I feel like, those people who "green out" and faint or whatever having symptoms or something like they're having an asthma attack, I feel like their genetic code is made for them to be pussies..
    And I dont mean that in a bad way, its not their fault

I always look at fainting like its serious because, I've only fainted once as a kid when I fell and hit the back of my head. The fact that I hit my head was a big thing cause it knocked me out and hitting your head is dangerous.
    Sooooo, it confuses me when people faint off of weed, I've smoked huuuuuge amounts of bud in one sitting and the idea of fainting because of it has never crossed my mind, I don't even see how its possible, worst thing that happens is I get really sleepy.

idk i'm really blasted and really confused.

I think its cause I hit my head

9. I remember when i was still on the new side to weed I was at a party I just kept going. Within 30 minutes I couldn't even tell you how many bong rips I took. Then all of a sudden I felt horrible, couldn't walk straight, my head was fuzzy and I decided to just lie down outside and try to breathe fresh air calmly. Eventually that passed and i had one of the most insane highs I've ever had

10. I only puked from too much munchies.

11. I think people need to realize that apparently there are two accepted definitions for greening out.

passing out/falling asleep

vomiting.

Which one

12. i have never gotten any bad vibes from smoking cannabis, never thrown up or weed hangover all my smoking experience has been great!

13. I greened out once.

A few years back, i clogged my buddies sink and toilet with this dark brown, almost black puke. It was after smoking too much, eating a lot of mcdonalds and then smoking again.

Having a low tolerance probably didnt help, but i just remeber thinking , "oh, i feel sick in the tummus, maybe i should pass up on the next hit. But after being called a.pussy and too many more bowl rips, i got up an ran like a bitch to the bathroom and proceeded to ralph allover the place.

After chucking, i passed out on dudes bathroom floor for a few hours.

Thug life

14. I honestly think greening out for me= blood pressure going outta wack(either high/low) matches the symptoms

15. First time I smoked a joint to my face, I threw up off of my buddys tree house onto the ground after I finished it. I cleaned myself off, then we got food both still feeling good :D

16. That's weird man. I've smoked nothing but American weed and it always makes me tired for at least the next 2 or 3 hours after I come down. Never heard of weed not making you a little tired afterwards... even pure sativas make me tired. they must lace that dutch shit with crack lol

17. I've puked from toking up to much. The bumpy car ride to drop my friend off didn't help much.

18. I once smoked an entire eighth of Sour Diesel to my face in 20 minutes.

I then sat down, and the body stone was so intense I could feel the blood flowing through my legs and I was floating. Everything slowed down so much I became nauseous and puked. Felt great afterwards and then......

Serious munchies ensued

19. Thats the thing I've smoked weed while 4 wheeling where I was getting bounced around all over the cab. I guess I'm just immune to nausea from toking up :hello:

20. back when i had baby lungs i passed out from smoking all damn day. i was smokin really good shit (back then i couldnt appreciate it n had no idea) so i like passed out in the middle of my birthday blunt marathon....soo embarrassing UGH