Who else has never "greened out"

Discussion in 'General' started by JuanRing, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Not true man. Here in holland I've seen it a couple times, from Joints. Just from being stoned:ey:

2. that experience scarred me from smokin a GB for years. lol that was when i was 15 or 16, i just took my 2nd GB hit when i was 20. hahaha. it was miserable all that coughing.

i was pretty high though.

3. you guys must have some next level shit over there then because over here even the strongest name brand shit i can find will usually make me fall asleep before i ever get "that feeling"....

but still is this from experienced smokers or weekend warriors away vacationing?

cant wait to visit lol

4. #24 Americandutchyz, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    I've only ever seen it from people that only smoke once in a while or tourists :p. Some of my friends who have been smoking for years and years have told me stories about how they greened out so it still can happen :D.

haha Yeah we do man. I find the quality of the bud is higher because with american weed you experience more of the side effects, Dutch weed cuts out a lot of the side effects and gives you more of the high.

I've gotten high as shit from American weed, but it doesn't last as long, and it gives more side effects during and after the high.

EDIT: Oh I've also seen people "hasj out" I guess you could say. After smoking a large amount of hasj I've seen a tourist puke allllll over the street.

5. what kind of side effects do you mean?

6. #26 Americandutchyz, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012

Well all the usual "burnt out" side effects.

I've had some experiences with american weed where I'm just completely exhausted the rest of the day after smoking weed and being high for maybe 30 min-1 hour. Hasn't happened once with Dutch weed.

7. ive never puked from weed but ive almost passed out once. i have however puked from eating way too much because of the munchies...

8. Never cause I don't smoke to get fucked up. 1 bowl and I'm good for a couple hours.

9. Damn I gotta try some Dutch weed one day. Whenever I blaze during the day I feel tired and groggy for the rest of the day. That's why I burn at night. I thought it was just me but maybe it's the weed.

10. Smoking sativa during the day and indica at night should fix that.

I personally never have greened out, but I know a guy who went to our dealer's house, smoked a huge bowl, threw up all over his bathroom and snuck out the back without saying a word.

11. I puked on one of my first blunts. Lame I know...

12. I never got dope sick with bud.

13. Puked(empty stomache besides one beer, so just threw up s.acid and wretched) my first time i smoked Buckets at one of my buddies house parties when I was in highschool. Afterwards I had to kinda sit down and rideout the bad trip.

14. Never puked from bud or mixing with alcohol, guess I go HAM lol.

15. I've only fell asleep when I'm really high if I get comfortable.

16. Its just noobie smokers, you have to be careful when smoking them up. I can tell like 30 minutes before someone greens out. I tell them their gonna pop!

17. Never green out, just pass out for extra long maps.

18. Ahhh man don't do that. I remember when I puked from weed and alcohol my face started getting really pale and this guy was like "oh man your face is so pale".. that just made it worse..

19. [quote name='"JuanRing"']Dudes ever since I started smoking weed I've heard stories of people 'greening out' or like puking and getting really sick from smoking weed. I've never puked from smoking weed, it never makes me nauseous, in fact when I had a stomach virus and was puking every few hours weed prevented all nausea and kept me from throwing up.

So I don't really get why some people green out, cause I've seen it happen. But then I've never even puked from drinking and I've drank a shit ton.

Also people who like "trip out" or freak out from smoking weed, cause it like the safest, mildest, healthiest drug out there. Weed just makes everything awesome, I don't see how some people don't like that.[/quote]

I'm with you...it's never happened to me. I can't imagine it happening to me honestly. I've never felt like there was a limit to how much I could consume, just a limit to how much was necessary for a fun time.

20. Reminded me of this as well:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGgOM1UsqtE]Violently too High - YouTube[/ame]