Who else had a crazy fuckin weekend?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dontfearthegovt, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Wow. This was my funnest weekend in a long ass time.

Friday- schools out. hotbox my car with two friends, go to a friends house and drink a lot, then smoke more in a bong full of whiskey, then we go to some other peoples houses and drink a ton more and smoke more. then we go out and buy an 8th and smoke the whole thing to the face in my friends car. basically all of friday was drinking and smoking heavily with some of my best bros until the next morning.

Saturday- wake and bake at around 11:00 then meet some people at my friends house. bake at 12:30, go to the movies, decide that we dont want to see a movie, so we just eat. then i go to my house and chill. at around 6 or so my friends come over and we play video games. at around 8 we go into town and find someone who is having a party at their house. go to a party at around 930 where i start to drink a lot and smoke. i made two new friends at the party and will be chilling and smoking with them on monday. stay at the party for a while and then get driven home around 1 or so.

Today- wake and bake, shower, Chill with a female friend in the afternoon, then go back to my house at around 6 to fuck and watch the superbowl. at my house we drink a lot and fuck a lot until about halftime. at halftime i drive her home, smoke, have a few beers driving to my boys house. watch the end of the game with bros (too bad my team lost....:mad: that was the only low point of my weekend).

and now im at home a little baked and a little tips. wooooo. tomorrow is monday which means another lame week at school.
    great weekend.:D

2. sounds like someone had a fucken aweosme weekend man right on,mine was pretty god friday night smoked a blunt with 3 heads drank 3 jagerbombs and some beers and bowls,bongs.Saturday night head to a friends house that is having a party smoked some herb drank a litte bit.Tonight super bowl night workin on my 8th beer and bout to drink some hard alcohol all in all good weekend for me:)

3. My weekend sucked,

Havent smoked all weekend ALL my dealers are busy or gone. Went over and got some shwagg and decided it was'nt even worth smoking. Got drunk last night but eventually made it to my house and passed out before mid-night because there wasn't shit going on. And, on top of all that my girl broke up with me after we'd been talkin for like 6 or 7 months. Yeah, talk about a shitty weekend.

4. Beer before liquer, never been sicker.;)

5. All I can say about this weekend is my liver is dead, my dick is raw and my lungs are shot to shit.

6. Liquer before beer, and your in the clear.

7. I had a llloooonggg weekend. First off, I woke up at like 5;30 pm on friday night got ready and went out to the bars. Went outside to smoke and I found a wallet and like $85 sitting next to it. However the karma monster made me give it back when I looked at the ID and saw that it belonged to some nice guy that had bought me a couple of drinks. That was okay though because then he was indebted to me ;) u know what that means, more free drinks *yay me*

I met up with some aquaintances at last call and we ended up drinking and playing cards until about 11:00 in tha monin and girlie got some booty nanananana na :p
    SO I slept until about 6:00 because I had shit to do but I was super hung and still loaded. No es bueno. So I just started drinking again. I only went home for like 15 min. changed my shirt and got a hair tye and went to a triple kegger in the woods. I haven't done that since high school. I forgot how much fun it could be. It was deep in the woods, we had to go wheelin' just to get there which was a blast in itself. Everyone was so tossed and I saw a bunch of old friends I haven't seen in years. There was maybe 30 people and we finished all three kegs and some. I was already loaded when I got there. I felt like I was 15 again, I couldn't even walk straight by the end. There was a little bit of slush on the ground and we totally dumped our jeep in the dithch on the way home. It was fun though, no biggy. We just integrated into other cars in the party train and left it there till the next day. oh man, I was so shloshkied I was falling all over the place by the time we got back to the house. I never actually fell down, but I came damn close. I kept losing my shoes in the mud, my feet were all dirty. It was jolly good fun. Got some more booty (I repeat.. nanananana na). I got up at @ like 3:30 to go home to watch the game. Big mistake I knew I was still buzzed, but god damn. . . I was backing out of the driveway (driving my sisters car BTW) and my firend was parked really close next to me and apparantly my angle was slightly off because I totally backed into his car. Smooth right? Ya about that, I hit it twice :hello: talk about being a fucking moron. I was so embarrassed. I just left and called him from the car. I couldn't face him. I was just like dude........... I'm so sorry.......... I totally hit your car. He was just like ya, I know completely calm. I apologized some more and told him I felt like such a dumbass and he was totally cool about it. He just said it's cool, shit happens, just be careful driving the rest of the way home. Whatta sweetie ;) But, I was only half way outta the water. I still had to tell my sister :eek: She drives a brand new Neon and it totally bent (well crinkled I think is a moor acurate description) the gas door and scraped the shit out of the rear corner panel. I was shittin' bricks, she was surprisingly cool about it thank god. I'm still not over it though. How flipping embarrasing, Not only did I back into his car once I pulled forward turned the wheel and hit it again. uuugghh.... idiot......