Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who else gets baked and goes to church on Sunday mornings

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ThatHiGuy, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Title says it all, let's hear your stories

2. I've done it. Not proud tho.

Couple yrs ago on christmas mass I broung all my homies along. I convinced them that if they went once a year christmas should be the time. So we smoked an went to midnight mass. My mother was smiling from ear to ear.
    We one of 3 black families at this church. And I brought 7 other ppl 6 were minorities.

My mother was fucking glowing. When mass was over she was bragging that her son and his friends can find time for jesus - even tho we sometimes act like satans children.

#ramble...

But basically. "God doesnt care what u wearing, if ur late, if ur high.. He jus wants you to be there." - My mother.

3. Getting high and drunk and going to church is one of the most important things you can do.. Whether you believe in religion or not, spending time with loved ones is all that matters in the world because one day the blood chain will be broken.. But that also means as time takes everyone one by one, the chain will be linked again(in the afterlife)..

Cheers everyone :bongin:

4. Y'all are both right I feel like God wants me to be happy and do the right things which I do I just smoke weed and do them : smoke:

5. I always wanted to go to one of those black baptist churches, but i don't want to go alone. Whenever I walk by I hear people singing in groups and praising the lord

6. [quote name='"ProfessorX"']I always wanted to go to one of those black baptist churches, but i don't want to go alone. Whenever I walk by I hear people singing in groups and praising the lord[/quote]

That sounds on point!!

7. Thats what church I used to go too.. With my black friends. At my homies fathers funeral they played an sang 'hip-hop' type songs...

And the preacher did a grown folks 2-step up an down the isle..

All this at a funeral. :p

8. That's like how it goes in movies! I'm checkin it out next sunday. Going to buy me one of those flashy african ''suits'' with all colors you can imagine and get it on!

9. I could never go to church high.
    I would feel like everyone is looking at me and they know that I'm high.

10. Dont do that..

11. Yeah ok. But I'll definitely going to check it out some day

12. Definitely. I was super involved in my church, and I used to get stoned and go up there and work and worship. Crazy shit.

I don't believe anymore, though, so that's over.

13. [quote name='"SeniorGanchos"']Definitely. I was super involved in my church, and I used to get stoned and go up there and work and worship. Crazy shit.

I don't believe anymore, though, so that's over.[/quote]

Yeah i'm pretty active and go blitzed no one knows the better

14. Two stories. Both involving donuts.
    So one Saturday me and my two buds ( pun intended) go to the church that my dad works at. They had youth basketball games going on and the three of us had signed up to ref. We get there like an hour early and had absoutely nothing to do. There was give or take 200 people there, including like 100 young kids. My friend had his bowl and like an eighter on him so we slip out and go to the other end of the church and puff pass like two bowls and get high. We go inside and find two dozen donuts just sitting on a random table beckoning us to eat them. Had like four each and then went back to the gym on the other side of the church and proceed to ref like four games baked.

Second story. I got a job through my dad that works at the church from above to run the slideshow at an old-folks home that works in coordination with my dads church. I run the slideshow that goes along with the sunday service. I get paid $50 every sunday for one hour of work. (great gig I know) So every sunday i bring my friend along and we always blaze up on the way there and get high as anything and just sit there, run the slideshow, and get mindfucked at all the philosophy that the preacher talks about. They have free donuts there. I proceed to eat like three every sunday with all the old ladies smiling because "Im a growing young man and need to eat a lot." Little do they know:)

15. I had.

It was a wake n bake on a sunday morning. Mom discovered that I was smoking on the bathroom so she got angry. But after talking for a while, she was ok. Then I went to church and remembered past memories about when I was a teenager. I remembered about one girl I really liked when I was a teenager, she had to go to another country and the last time we saw each other was at that church.

In the end I got kicked from church because I was listening to music in my headphones.

16. I was raised a roman catholic, I'm now agnostic but at times would consider myself atheist, I'm really unsure as to what I believe at this point.

That being said, I think it's disrespectful to ANY religion to attend any sort of group prayer time under the influence.

17. I've only been to church about 5 times in my life, and they were all when I was a little kid.

but my uncle is a pastor at a baptist church that has a local broadcast of their mass, does that make me relevant?

18. if you a scared motherfucker go to church!

19. not really.

amazon bros use ayahuasca for religion

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sIVswuMaN4]Metallica - Little boy, You're Going to Hell (South Park song!) - YouTube[/ame]