Who else fucking SUCKS at putting eye drops in?

Discussion in 'General' started by Selahv2, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Am I the only one who has the hardest time getting eyedrops in my eye? I usually don't put eyedrops in because I'm mostly in places where I don't have to worry about how red my eyes are,...but when I need to put them in I get them everywhere but my eye :mad: and then when I do get it in I feel like I squirted the whole damn bottle in my eye hahah not fun

Do you guys have any tips for putting eye drops in?

2. You have to put the tip really close to your eye. I sucked at first but now it's second nature. Just keep at it.

Edit: Wow, the sexual innuendos are at maximum.

3. Oh man, when I first started using them I was the worst. You get better with time, all I can say.

4. U do know using visine makes u lose ur high :rolleyes:

5. So does eating, playing video games and masturbating. I can never keep a high!

6. Oh, I don't fuck with visine.

Terrible phobia of putting things on/in my eyes.

7. Naw. Im pro.

I always have to apply on the move.. So..

I'm almost at 100% accuracy both eyes at a red light.

8. I find this pretty hilarious. One of my friends sucks so bad at putting eye drops in.. They always just hit his cheeks and never even go into his eyes. Another puts it directly on the center of eyeball which I suppose a lot of people do and it flips me out.. Simply tilt your head back, drop it on the side of your nose where your tear duct is the place you get eye boogers. Blink a few times and it only takes 1 drop! Rhoto V is best eye drops I've used I would recommend besides Visine.

9. I have this problem as well. Easy solution.

Try to use a warm bottle of eyedrops (in your pocket or on your body, in a warm car, you can even warm it up by running it under warm water for a few). This takes a little practice but close your eyes, put the tip of the eyedrop bottle right in the corner of your eye and put a few drops there. Then either open your eye or what I do is pull my lower lid down with my finger. The eyedrops go right in. If the eyedrops are cold its a bit of a shock, that's why I try to keep the bottle a little warm.

Good luck!

10. [quote name='"RememberTheName"']Naw. Im pro.

I always have to apply on the move.. So..

I'm almost at 100% accuracy both eyes at a red light.[/quote]

same but at first i sucked. with practice, op, you will get better. now its pretty much second nature to me

11. I'm a pro. Eye drops on the sly, eye drops while walking, eye drops all mother fucking day

except not. but i really am a pro.

12. Visine is for poohsayz

13. Put one or two drops in the corner of your eye where it meets your nose tilt your head to the left or right depending on which eye and the drop(s) will run right into your eye. Problem solved.

14. [quote name='"Rabidcat"']Visine is for poohsayz[/quote]

who is poohsayz is he a user on this thread?
    jk
    ot: i hate visine i should get roto v but i havent gotten around to it yet. il just use visine for now.

15. got allergies been putting em in since I was a youngin, so no i actually enjoy putting them in they relieve my eyes i love it, and then theres Rohto's they are so awesome clear eyes when my eyes are redder then the devils dick, and then you get that burn haha Arctics are the way to go (silver top)

16. i tried ti put them bitehs inm and couldntt kewp my damn eye open to pu teh wye drop ein my damnn eyes . :(