Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else feels like they're high is more intense at night time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CSYZERO, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I've only ever smoked at night, not sure if it'd be any different during the day lol.

2. To me, it sounds like the OP doesn't smoke as often at night as during the day. It's a placebo effect, people need to realize that the setting and environment your in greatly affects your high.

3. I think it has to do with the sunlight being low/gone, and all other lights seeming brighter. I also think that thought processes and emotions can be different

4. Ohh no, I smoke atleast twice during the day and once at night soo i got plenty of experience in both day and night.