Who else can't wait for the winter?

Discussion in 'General' started by Keep It Lit, Oct 24, 2011.

1. I'm so ready for the cold, the rain, the snow, and the winter. :D

those great rainy nights where you're out smoking the herb and hearing the rain and just chilling is so relaxing.. it's my favorite time of the year to smoke.

gotta love hotbox season. :smoking:

2. hell yea you're on point dude! Im stoked!!!

3. It better snow, I'm already anticipating hot boxing in igloo's.

4. This is why Canada is the best, our winter has a special place in all of our hearts :)

5. Hell yeah, I love Winters. They've been really cold and snowy here the last few years, but nothing beats a nice blunt walk in a light snowstorm, or hitting a bong with snow in it.

6. I live in fucking Alabama so the chance of snow here is like 0.00001%.

But 2 years ago it snowed about 5 inches. Me and 2 friends smoked a blunt out in the snow. It was so fucking beautiful. Being high mixed with white snow everywhere is like a fucking wonderland. Shit was crazy. I hope it snows this year again.

7. I like winter clothes.

8. That's awesome man.

The chance of snow where i live is quite low too, but it would be fucking tight if it snowed.

I would definitely spark up the L with some friends in the snow. :smoke:

9. It's hot as fuck here in Tucson. You bet your ass I can't wait. Shit I already bought some fuckin hoodies

10. Winter is coming.

11. long johns are key

12. Can't wait for this cold, I :love: wearing hoodies.

13. Haha. Definitely bro.

gonna go out and buy some new hoodies, winter jackets, some cool beanies..

it's all about the winter! :smoke:

14. First day when there is enough snow on the ground I'm building a huge igloo with some friends and smokin up some joints inside:smoke:

15. I'm just excited to hit the hill! I bought new snowboard boots at the end of the season last year and never got to break them in. Best part about living 20 minutes away from a decent ski hill.