Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who dry hits their bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Mar 24, 2011.

1. i think you have to mix it up when you smoke weed. dry hitting a bong gets you ripped too. anyone else like this?

2. if your getting snizzed either way why not make it as smooth as possible? put some water in that shit

• Like Like x 1
  3. I agree. Switching it up gets me higher. Lately I been smoking nothing but out of a Bong or Purr. I rolled a blunt the other day and got BLASTED with 3 other people.

4. I dry hit my bubbler sometimes. Not sayin it gets me higher but it still gets me just as high.

5. broke the stem for my piece & my alt isn't long enough so I'm dry humpin now till I get the right stem again.
    Its just like rippin a steamroller though.

6. It's more fun with water.

7. I agree about changing it up everyone now and again, I believe it changes up the highs, but if you got a bong use it how it is meant and just put water in it. If you want something different just use a bowl it is just like dry hitting a bong as long as your bowl has good draw and is clean.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have done it a few times by accident, cant see the bottom on the HVY mini tubes. But I'll just hit the pipe if im lookin for something dry

9. No i dont dry hit my bong. but i do own a steamroller and hit that all the time so i get where your coming from.

10. Me and a friend air hit the bong last night after boiling the resin outta our pipes. (Metal. Not glass)

Was nice considering it was resin. Not harsh. Then again one pipe was used for that legal high crap. And salvia. Still got a buzz, guess the legal high and salvia hit my friend though. lol Just a normal resin buzz for me.

11. the reason you use water is so you can take a bigger hit without feeling it as much........thats why you get higher. water makes it smooth and great

12. I don't see a point in dry hitting a bong. They're designed to have water in them for a reason. If i want to hit a dry piece, I'll take out one of my pipes.

13. I really don't like to change it up. I'm quite content with my bong and maybe the occasional joint or vape. Sometimes I'm forced to switch it up though because I'm at a party, though I tend to like to use my bubbler instead of a spoon in the chance that I bring my own piece.

14. Dry hitting a bong sounds much more pleasant than using a pipe IMO. I strongly dislike pipes; they're nasty, don't get me as high, and the hit is so harsh. :(

15. I do sometimes. Only because its a straight tube so when I dry hit its simular to a steam roller

16. I've done it accidentally like twice, I see no reason why someone would do it on purpose... Just use a difference piece if you want a change up

17. When i broke my slide the bowl still fitted in nicely, so i just dry hitted out of it.

I got baked as fuck.

EDIT: Also done accidentally when i've been ripped and not even realised until i went to pour the water out :smoke:

18. I don't,
    Its obviously not going to deliver more or less canabanoids that way,
    so ima go with water.

Changing it up to me entails using a different smoking utensil.

19. hahaha same thing just happened to me the other weekend. i was drunk as fuck hittin the bong and went to pour out the water and was like wtf. haha good shit

20. Half of the time its dry, I usually just pack it/smoke real quick for stealth reasons