Who DOESN'T support Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheAtmansPath, Sep 18, 2011.

1. It seems like no one, i wanna know. Is everyone for ron paul?
    especially in this race.

2. I'm not a libertarian myself, but Paul is the only one candidate in the Republican party that has a triple-digit IQ and that could actually stand a decent chance against Obama (who I don't want to get re-elected)... so in a way, I'm supporting him in hopes that he beats Obama.

But like I said I'm not a libertarian so if you say something negative about him or admit that he has flaws (like any other candidate) I'm not going to flip my shit because you said something negative about the deity - like a lot of libertarians do

3. old people who don't have common sense and don't see the reality of the situation and the root of the problems, who also believe in the old thinking of politics and believe anyone questioning government is nuts, people who put their party before the candidate.

4. There are only two kinds of people on the internet:

Ron Paul supporters

And trolls.

5. Keynesians aren't to fond of the good doctor

6. There are a lot of folks out and about that do not understand the economics, politics, or history behind what Dr. Paul is preaching. They are content to lap up what the other candidates spoon-feed them in happy little sound bites.
    Unfortunately there are sooo many lazy people in this country.

7. I know, right? Isn't it great? :p

8. Ask me again in 6 months....

9. hahaha

10. Fuck Ron Paul, that guy is an old fuck. Let's not forget about his racist remarks in his new letters, and his creationist bullshit. His support for the rich elites and corporations is the cherry on top of this libertarian piece of shit sundae.

11. why so angry?

12. The allegation that Ron wrote the newsletters is completely false. The further allegation that Ron is a "racist" is equally false. Ron is the guy who doesn't want to bomb foreigners or throw dark-skinned peoples into cages, so right off the bat there is a strong presumption in favor of the view that he is what he appears to be: a champion of peace and freedom in the Misesian tradition.

13. Well his post demonstrates aaronmans statement about there being two types of people

14. i know plenty of people who don't like ron paul who aren't angry ignorant douches. (not directing that towards anyone in particular.. i'm just sayin)

15. "If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be."

"Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal,"

Paul also wrote that although "we are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational. Black men commit murders, rapes, robberies, muggings and burglaries all out of proportion to their numbers."

"We don't think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That's true for most people, but black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such." - Ron Paul, 1992

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGhv3paNz6U]NAACP Nelson Linder speaks on Ron Paul and racism - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvAuSXq5etA]NAACP Austin branch pres talks about Ron Paul. info in about - YouTube[/ame]

17. Anti racist is code for anti white:)

18. Look, I quoted you saying those.... Now you are the racist...

See what I did there?

You have nothing, nor does anyone else, proving Ron Paul wrote that. Moreover, no one has ever heard him say anything remotely close to that and his actions in Congress haven't backed up anything resembling that either. In fact, they would be the exact opposite.

But I know that facts and rational thinking will not sway your mind on anything...