Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who doesn't name pieces?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zalzal010, May 11, 2006.

1. I eventually name my glass, but whenver I do get a new piece.. I always tell myself I must name it. So I say I'll name it when I'm stoned, but I ALWAYS forget. Thus, it takes me a long time to actually get to naming a piece.

2. I name just about everything of important (my trumpet, car... um yeah, that type of stuff) and I'm surprised i have not named my pieces. I want to, but I'm such a fucking perfectionist that the right name has not come to me yet. The pieces I do have right now i have not spent enough time with for me to properly name them. We'll see in time...

3. I only name peices if I have had them for a significant amount of time or if something happens while getting high with the piece. I only name peices once they hold memories, before that it's just spoon or bowl, I've named the 3 peices I have right now but it took me about a month each to find a name for them.

4. Same here. When I get a new piece, I don't ever spend time trying to force a name to come to me. I just smoke and eventually if a good name pops in my head, then it's named.

5. my first pipe was a little one hitter baseball bat it was red and i loved it man then my:mad:DUMBASS GIRLFRIEND:mad: ran it over with her car on accident a part of my heart left that day my first pipe

6. I do. That way when you talk to someone, you can just say "Hey, I think (Papa Smurf) is coming over tonight, wanna come?"

that way youre not blatently saying " OmG Lets S/\/\oKe t3h W3ed!1!1"

7. If its shitty no. To be honest. I have a ceramic homemade one that is not named. I had a marble one that I just used the first name to the head. But my custom glass one now that is another thing. I thought long and hard about his name and now I only refer to him as ziggles.I love that little guy *tear*. He just took a bath and looks nice(cleaned):hello:

8. i think naming a peice is important, say you have 2 spoons, and someone says pull out the

spoon, which one are they talking about? now if they have names, you could say something

like, pull out the virus, which is the name of my spoon. I also have a mini glass bowl called

tater tot, a regular bowl called tabitha, a zong called "the captain", a bubbler called cyclone,

a chillum named chester, a double bubbler named dubble bubble ( since it is pink, like the

gum), a metal pipe with the nirvana logo on it, so its name is kurt, two exact same pipes,

blue, one purple, named cheech and chong, a bowl that holds about 1 1/2 grams, called the

"monster", a oddly shaped steamroller named flubber, since the color green is starting to

come in, and thats about it

WOW:eek: i remembered them all and im really baked at the time :smoking:

9. I don't name pieces.

10. i have a bong that i call clifford (the big red bong) but i dont have a name for my bowl.

11. Alryte d00d I'll bring mah bombdiggitylumpcious DRO LULZLULZ!!!11oneone!!1.

12. haha i named my first piece some random name....me and this girl were chillin at this place called the rock chairs or sumthin and its this perfect place for blazing, with stone like chairs that stoners just put up and a perfect stone table and its out in the mountains sorta...well just like 1 minutes away and so we were there and she asked me what its name was and i was like "wtf??" and she sed to just name it, so i was like alright w/e call it 'phat ass bitch' and thats its name.....i still have it hahaha its a little thick glass piece...

13. Umm, for me i named my main pipe piece the Spider-pipe. check it, good name?

Attached Files:

14. I haven't really gotten into naming my pieces as well, but one of my pipes is a fish so we call that "the fish" haha.. creative, i know. Another piece I have has a little ladybug on it, so that one is the ladybug haha, and my bong we call the bongzibong.. not very creative, but it works :)

15. I got a little spoon I like to call "Mr. Bucket". I take it with me every time I take a shower, to clean it out a bit. Aside from the "wtfs" I get when I put up the away message "taking a shower with Mr. Bucket", I see no reason not to give your piece a name.

16. oh and i have a homemade pipe i use to use when i was to poor for a glass pipe hah, we called it 'crack pipe' cuz it looked sooo much like a crack pipe all my friends sed....but i wouldnt know i dont do crack..

Attached Files:

17. If the piece is unique and has something that really stands out to to give a name yes I do but usually I dont bother naming my pieces.

18. i only named 2

19. My buddy and I named his bowl "Dr. Blue Vein"

It resembles a shaft (penis) somewhat with a big blue line down the middle....get it?

I really don't see it but he is convinced lol

20. Theres no point in naming a piece, they already have a name like 'blue bubbler' or 'the bong'

I don't know if it means anything but my friends that only smoke beast all name their pieces, and all the ones who smoke headies like me do not name their pieces.

It seems like to me people want to give there new 'friend' a name, but my pieces aren't my friends, there my pot smoking devices, no more, no less.