Who does THIS!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tokin2da, Jan 11, 2013.

1. So basically this is pretty amazing to me. But who has sex with music playing, especially really loud music like electro,trance, dance kind stuff or just any music jazz, anything. I feel like alot of people do but no one really talks about it when discussing sex and all.. Anyone?

2. that would be annoying as hell. i have fucked to led zeppelin before and my cock had the power of the gods

3. If the tiestos a rockin.. Dont come a knockin

4. #4 Zera, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    When I was a teenager, I used to masturbate to rock and heavy metal music (female). I didn't ever use my hands, instead grinding or putting pressure on my clit with a pillow or something, and working my vaginal muscles, creating an orgasm from inside my body. There was a learning curve, because those are muscles you don't intuitively know how to control, so the music helped me a lot.

I used a lot of heavy metal, but anything with a powerful beat could work. It wasnt the singer that mattered; I barely even heard them. I didn't imagine having sex at all, everything was focused on straight pleasure. I'd assign one movement to the base beat of the song, and then another to the lead guitar, tighter when it got highter, relaxing when it was lower. The music helped me not think about what I was doing, and just focus on the pleasure I was getting, rather than what muscle I was going to try to move next, and getting frustrated when I couldn't control it.

I for a long time, it was kinda hard for me to cum without music, before I learned to control my muscles better.

When I fuck to music, I'm waaay better.

Also, funny story, one time I was riding my fwb, and he ad his ipod on play all. right after we started, the song switched to "cowboy" and we both cracked the fuck up. Just so appropriate. Had a good laugh, then had some good sex.

5. [​IMG]

6. Hahahahaha. But seriously. Woah. Grinding on a pillow sexy

7. I talk about that lol My guy usually put 70's rock, makes it so great, we go to the beat sometimes to ;) really sets the mood :)

8. made me think of the movie private parts when the chick was riding the speaker. Pure awesomeness.

9. the only time i can remember having sex to music was one time to strobe lights when dubstep was playing.

other than that, no not really

10. I HAVE to have good music playing during sex, otherwise forget about it. Anything from Tool to Steve Aoki and I'm good. Some Benny Benassi works as well although I think the "satisfaction" video would've been better with some male construction workers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5bYDhZBFLA]Benny Benassi - 'Satisfaction' (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

11. Hell yea ill throw some rnb on and fuck to the beat ;)

12. Music is good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283KHUfhOUQ&sns=em]Scholl-E - Cantina Band (Original Mix) - YouTube[/ame]

13. But yeah, sex is better to some music with a good beat.

And to this day I love having sex to heavy metal.

Scorpions, Wolfmother, Megadeth, Accept, Iorn Maiden, etc. All the classics. Rise Against is great because everything in their music is so chaotic. Though some lousier bands can make the cut. I used SOiL a lot back when I was sixteen, and I only ever listen to them when I masturbate.

If it were about the vocalist more, Flyleaf would be higher on the list. Lacey Mosley is hot, and her voice is amazing whether she's screaming or singing softly. But in most of their songs, the beat isn't as hard as I like. Though I have been known to beat off to "The Kind," which ironically seems to be, at least partially, about how you shouldn't beat off: "And for the first time your right arm becomes useful / as you sin with it / you want to cut it off / but instead you thank god for all of the wrong you do". Well they are a christian band, lol.

14. sex & music just work..kinda like apples an peels..
    reminds me of when my cousin had sex a few new yrs back with her husband
    I was downstairs an they were blasting mexican music cuz they were tryna hurry
    looool fuckn awkward..seriously of all the music u choose u pick something with
    a mariachi..they both are 1/2 mexican tho so maybe they really liked following
    along with the IYAAYYAYAYA!! idk.. XP either way I was grossed the fuck out

15. I know a guy with 2 huge speakers infront of his bed they're huge i couldn't imagine lol

16. Real men fuck to master of puppets

17. nothing better to fuck to than the red hot chili peppers

18. Throw on some ICP and spray her down with some faygo..bitches love that shit

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c897pFgFWuE]Tim Minchin - Shag With the Stereo on! - YouTube[/ame]
    Yes, lets.

20. Yea buddy!