Who does this guy think he is?...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ghassper, Sep 16, 2010.

1. ...Growing the biggest plans i have ever even heard of.
    I just want to know how it gets like this???...like i know alot about growing but this is beyond me.

And i quote..."This is the trunk of a 15' tall DJ Short blueberry tree my neighbor harvested last week. He said the yield is about 9 lbs!"
    [​IMG]

Some plants almost 20' tall over 3 times as tall as him
    [​IMG]

2. Well, you know what they say, you are what you eat.

In this case, clearly that plant is on steroids... :D

(Now THERE'S some irony for ya, "drugs" on drugs...)

3. You clearly don't know what irony means.

I wonder if that guy has climbed any of those plants.

4. By the time you got to the top you would have prolly inhaled enough keif to make a batch of hash lol

5. Sweet someone growslike i do. nice stock you have there.

heres a few pic's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. hahaha , my wife calls bullshit on a 9 pound plant. i been growing for 26 years. and the best i have ever done 1pound 2oz. i call bullshit also. just because the stock is huge, doesn't mean you gonna make 9 POUNDS. show me a 9 pound pile

7. that would be 18 1/2 gallon bags

8. these will be some 9 pound plants
    http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-growing/660184-dudes-huge-plants.html

9. I think its tough to do, and takes the right strain, (my strains wont do it)

but I do think its possible under the right conditions.

Never underestimate cannabis. It is an amazing plant that, under the right conditions, with the right tweaking,love and care, can get totally freaking huge. I have never done this either, stinkie, but we've all seen some sick pictures, like the ones 70's just showed and others in the same genre.

I do know, that even in my indoor growroom, with the right care and of course time, I can fill my entire area with either one plant or 12. I obviously cant grow like those pics though...*lol*

maybe someday...:)

peace, potheads.

jerry.

10. naw man, those will get 9. ya got to read his actual journal and see whats going on now:D

11. yeah the dude with the huge dank plants, will have a very nice pile, but thats not what im talking about. i talking about the punk kid. just because you have a huge stock. doesn't mean your going to get 9lbs. i would really like to see the whole plant, witch he is not showing. the plant i did with the gatorade bottle didn't get over 7 feet tall, and i got just under a pound.

so punk kid if you reading this, post a picture of the whole plant???:rolleyes:

12. oh of coarse. having a big trunk has nothing to do with yield. how many tops, how much they weigh(fatness)...etc has lots to do with yield. one of my power plants is looking like a 1lb plant and the trunk is no where near as thick as those.

13. #14 Ghassper, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
    Punk kid ha? Yer cool now old man :hello: psssshhh

ANYWAY...this is not even my plants...they are from here under the name Siestam(One pound per plant or go home!! - Page 15 - The Garden's Cure ) and here (One pound per plant or go home!! - Page 14 - The Garden's Cure) along with many other plants that produce much "bigger-a-pile" than you. Maybe if you stopped grouching around and put love in your plants you wont be stuck with measly 1lb-ers

Just sayin :wave:

14. This guys a tool dont put up links of other peoples plants why dont you take some pictures of your plants and then you will see how stinkies plants look far superior to yours k thanks :wave:

15. WTF is wrong with you idiots...IM NOT CLAIMING THESE PLANTS. I want to know procedure to get such plants so i can

16. well you are calling out stinkie on his plants being measly and most people here envy the size of his plants and 9lbs is bullshit by far which is why he said it and you took offense to it and went at him with some school yard back and forth shit talking, nobody here is an idiot well most arent so you should just say nice trees stinkie and keep kicking the rocks down the forum road. :rolleyes:

17. i just peeped dudes forum and those plants look a little over a lb. each tops

maybe wet weight, or whole plant weight

18. 9LBS IS NOT UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Ive seen 1lb plants indoors
    Im not saying those pics are for sure of a 9lb plant but its possible.

AND...he started the school yard shit with the "punk kid" shit...i dare someone to call me that to my face ESPECIALLY when i was just asking for knowledge.

Stinkie...nice plants dude, way bigger than anything ill prolly ever grow...whats your prossess?

GWTW....Happy now?

19. Thats a start Ghassper and any guy that has balls would call you that to your face if you deserved it but your not steven seagal or chuck norris lol but yeah thats a start asking him his process and maybe he will give you some tips. :smoke: