Who does poppers?

Discussion in 'General' started by youngkushgod420, Feb 15, 2014.

How'd it go?

2. it's not that good.

3. There you have it!

4. Im from Ontario actually and Ive been working on quitting them. Most of my friends smoke them but I miss pure clean weed with a nice natural high. I have my closest smoking friend quitting with me so its not that hard. But theyre addicting.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. O ya i hit atleast 12 yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck

6. I smoke like 3 cigs a day just in poppers lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I can't speak for anyone else, but my problem with people preaching about how bad tobacco is and how you should quit, is that they don't preach about anything else.

Marijuana has lots of tar in it but nobody tells you not to smoke it. Smog is bad for you but nobody tells you to wear a gas mask when you step outside. Food is a drug but nobody tells people talking about their munchies that foods high in sugar and fat release dopamine in the nucleus accumbens. Water is toxic if you drink enough but nobody tells you to be careful if you are having a glass of water. Nobody tells you not to drive a car even though it is dangerous and people die every day doing it.

Point is: the superiority complex that anti tobacco preachers have is annoying at best.

8. you cant compare the dangers of tobacco with weed or water haha. I get you in a way (especially with unhealthy food) but tobacco is very bad for you and needless.

9. But the thing is, food, water, and (essentially) cars are important for our every day lives.

Tobacco? No.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Lol make a new thread to argue about tobbaco not here

11. I still feel theres some popper misconceptions floating around.

It is not tobacco mixed with weed weed. It is tobacco layered underneath weed.

While still disgusting, layering it creates a green hit followed by the tobacco headrush. Mixing it would completely ruin the green hit and thus give a really disgusting hit. By layering the tobacco chunk at the bottom, it allows for the smoker to not have to actually pop the tobacco through the bowl piece if they dont have the lungs for it giving them basically just a green hit.

Also in theory spliffs are like poppers but i dont feel that gives the full picture of poppers. Smoking a spliff feels like getting high while smoking a cigarette but smoking a popper feels far more disgusting. I would never compare the two just because of how dirty a popper really is

Sent from my HTC One S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #72 youngkushgod420, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    there's a couple different ways to do it where I'm from you cut a "disc" off the top of a smoke a put it in a popper tube, just a glass or metal tube then stuff the weed on top, this way you are mostly burning just weed because it will pop through once the weed is burned but you still get a good headrush and yeah they taste nasty.

13. They're called moles around where I'm from. A waste of good herb, in my opinion.

This used to be a happy place...Where did the laughter go? Where did it go?

15. Correct me if im wrong but by poppers you are talking about putting a piece if a cigarette down a bong stem and packing weed on top? If so i fucking love them, best way to smoke.

Smoke 2 joints then i smoke 2 more.