Who does poppers?

Discussion in 'General' started by youngkushgod420, Feb 15, 2014.

1. The native americans utilised the NATURAL tobacco plant in many ceremonies/rituals. It's not the plant itself that's so evil...it's what american tobacco companies have done by adding shit loads of "smooth burn agents", "flavor enhancers", and "FSC or fire safety cigarettes" is what's evil. Nicotine is addictive as fuck in large constant doses, with a relapse rate similar to cocaine.

At any rate I thought poppers referred to amyls (used by some people for hightened sexual gratification) and even nitrous canisters expelled thru an empty whipped cream dispenser...

2. Are "poppers" only popular among non-tobacco smokers? I don't suppose I could fathom putting tobacco in a bowl any other way. Unless I misunderstood; I can't actually read, you see...

That said, the anti-tobacco garbage in this thread inspired me to chainsmoke four packs of cigarettes. Thanks...

3. #43 BananaPhone, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Double penetrat..... Post I mean

4. Well plenty and I mean plenty of people don't wanna see someone bitch about how bad tobacco is... Everybody knows it.. No need to shove it in my face..

5. What is a popper then?

6. Tried it once. Wasn't a tobacco smoker besides blunts and that shit fucked me up. My head felt like a boulder that was floating thru space. Had to drive home right after shit was insane

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I mean poppers are pretty much like a spliff

8. #48 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Feb 15, 2014
    Not with cball around. His arrogance and demeaning attitide towards tobacco is beyond irritating and is usually insulting.

All because he cares so much.

9. #49 ForeverFaded21, Feb 15, 2014
    You sir, just said what I've wanted to say for so long. 

On topic, Poppers used to be popular among my group of friends, but we slowly quit, that shit messes you up, and then normal weed wont get you as high without a baccy mix

10. poppers means something completley different here nothing to do with weed. And I dont do poppers.

11. i don't do either the weed related or non-weed related poppers.

12. I still don't know what the fuck a popper is

13. basically tobacco mixed with weed through a bong.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I'm more interested in "poppers"

15. Yeah i am curious too.

I always saw this thread and was like there's no fucking way it won't get deleted but now I get what you are all talking about.

Tobacco compliments weed well I think in the head, but the taste IMO is shite 

16. ive nvr done poppers but i keep the tobacco from blunts when i split them nd sometimes ill put a little bit in with my greens when i roll it. I dont smoke cigs but i like the light head rush

Damn Google auto correct on my tablet fucked up my joke...

It should have read: "That's poopers dude!"

18. This. Tobacco in the weed is fucking nasty I won't smoke spliffs

19. smokin' myself a spite bowl with a little tobacco in it

20. Haha unlucky.

Where I'm from, I used to do bongs back in the day, they always mixed with baccy. They used to make 'sput' mixes, which is hash with baccy in foil then roast it before they put it on the bong. They did skunk mixes but bongs have never been my thing