Who does poppers?

Discussion in 'General' started by youngkushgod420, Feb 15, 2014.

I was lucky to be a light smoker. Ended up quitting several times. I smoked menthols mainly and the last time I quit I switched over to regulars and was able to quit :metal:

2. What are poppers? Is that like a spliff except in a pipe/bong?

3. its tobacco under the weed through a bong you burn it all and pull it through. 1/4 tobbaco 3/4 weed most of the time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I quit with chantix once for a month, and cold turkey once for 7 months. Just gotta get my head right. Worst drug in the world in my opinion. Philip Hoffman might disagree, but they don't sell/advertise and promote his shit all day long everywhere you look! Lol

You can't quit until you want to quit. Heard a smoker in the shower in the morning? It doesn't sound too fun.

6. #26 LSDForPeace, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    To each his own folks..damn some of you guys need to get off your high horse.

7. Im from Ontario and most everyone i know/smoke with smokes poppers but i still stick to green. Ive smoked 2 poppers before and even with a fairly high tolerance i had to go lay down after a small popper. It felt disgusting, not like a weed high exactly but almost what i imagine a chemical drug would feel like. I can sit down and smoke a 3 gram green sesh of the craziest dank and have no issues but after a 0.2 popper 2/3 green 1/3 baccy, i just didnt wanna smoke anymore. Really gross way to smoke weed

Sent from my HTC One S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. omg tobacco

9. Mental note: don't bring up tobbaco in future posts

10. Welcome to GC my friend. Anti tobacco and alcohol, but advocate drug use freedom for all.

11. if anyone ever put tobacco in my bong they would get the honor of cleaning the whole thing. a bong rip of bacco makes me gag just thinking about it. spliffs are bad enough but a straight bong rip with tobacco should be a crime, well more of a crime than it is already

12. Yay for everyone doing it so I will too!

13. Mental note...tobacco fucking sucks.

14. Lol man fuck all you.. I enjoy my weed with tobbaco idgaf

15. there's a very specific set of ideals you're supposed to have here on grasscity, and if you don't conform everyone will yell at you

16. Yay for peer pressure

17. I have my weed ground up and mix it around with some tobacco on my desk before I load it every now and then. Never get the tobacco taste, but you can feel it in the smoke. I maybe do it once of twice a week just for that head rush. I don't pull the whole thing either because after doing that once I gagged and puked like a lot of you said!

18. #38 Bill O'Really, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014

It's because we are all non-conformists....you either fit in, or get pushed out....Wait a fucking minute.....lol

19. People shit talking baccy... God y'all are so stressed bout some else's choice jeeeeez

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Poppers daily from ontario