who does little wayne actually have beef with

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ocvan, Aug 15, 2008.

1. jayz and him were both claiming both rappers alive which i guess caused friction but now i guess their good evidenced by the unbelievably shitty Mr. carter

2. word people dont give weezy enough respect

lol my +rep gave u a second bar

50 dissed him but he didnt fight back

3. the closest he rele been to beef was with the hot boyz n gillie da kid n clipse..haha he said in an interview one time the clipse made that whole mr. me too video bout him lol

4. my main problem with lil wayne is he's so overrated, hes a decent rapper at best. if you say hes the best alive you're just embarassing yourself. hes a parody of the "im so good" material rapper.

listen to illmatic and come back and you wont be able to stand any of his songs. these days even my favourite songs by him are cheapened after listening to the shit on record that it C3.

5. Ya Lil Wayne is alright but definitely not "THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE", lol ^ ya his freestyles is kinda wack. FormerlyBlank thats tight that you listen to Immortal Technique as well, thats where the truth is at!

6. Ohh yeaaaah man. Immortal technique is real and has a shitload of skill.

7. For sure man! He's been through a lot of things in life that the typical people don't understand. + Rep to my friend!

8. You to man =] We should take a toke for him, he has balls speaking about the stuff he does in public.

9. I would if I could! :devious: But in a few days I will! :) Ya he definitely speaks his mind and has real lyrics. Your sig is funny, and WTF!? HES OUR VICE PRESIDENT!? I'm surprised he didn't get impeached! :rolleyes:

10. =P lucky im not dry, got a nug ready right now. Im hoping i didnt get ripped off though... Long story short i fronted money

11. rapstar conflicts are like winning the special olympics....

12. SMOKE FOR ME MAN! I hope you didn't either, I could tell you if u did or not. Fronting money isn't always the best idea unless its a true friend. Where u from? MN here.

13. al sharpton, These are the lyrics to lil waynes missunderstood on the carter 3

14. stop. it's cool that you're into underground rap and all that backpack conscious shit, but stop. IT's breath control is horrible, and he forces lines in there just to get his point across. Not to mention his production is far from good.

15. weezy is only good about 1 out of 10 songs, although theres something catchy in everything i will give him that, its just it usually dont make sense and he doesnt rap about nething meaningful..only people hes had beef with rele were gillie da kid but he never rele responded more than once, his situation with buck is squashed, 50 and him had a thing although wayne was basically scared to respond

16. tarantulas actually don't build webs.

17. i hate that bitchass *****, he has no talent and makes millions off shit he blabbers when hes fucked up off oxy, anyways fuck him and only song i can recall that he was good on was bird call remix and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byve5Siv3nU