Who do you want to smoke with?

Discussion in 'General' started by jscout, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Who are the three paoe in the world you most want to smoke up.
    Mine is.
    1. My non smoking friend who I know would greatly benefi from weed but never wants to try it?
    2. My grandfather we are very close and we would have some greAt talks about life while high.
    3. My sister. She is anarexcic and Is always stressed. She drinks a lot, is always hungover, and disapproves of my use.
    Who do you want to smoke up?

2. Can't really think of anyone of the top of my head. But I once smokes with a professor, that shit was awesome!

3. Dave Matthews
    My mom
    My late grandfather

4. My parents

5. jscout, you need to send me an email! (see the bottom of my sig)

I have a List of MMJ studies and articles that may help you! I send it out free to everyone who emails me, or PMs me their email! No stings attached- I just love to educate folks about cannabis! :D

For your Grandfather, as an example, you will find things like-

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate

Active cannabis chemicals halt prostate cancer cell growth (news - 2009)
    Active cannabis chemicals halt prostate cancer cell growth

How Cannabinoids May Slow Brain Aging (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]How Cannabinoids May Slow Brain Aging | TIME.com[/FONT]

Pot smoking not tied to middle-age mental decline (news – 2012)
    Pot smoking not tied to middle-age mental decline | MNN - Mother Nature Network

Illicit Drug Use Rising For 50+ Crowd (news – 2012)
    Illicit Drug Use Rising for 50+ Crowd : Discovery News

Reefer tokin' seniors in South Florida see pain go up in smoke (news – 2012)
    Pot helps South Florida seniors cope with pain - Sun Sentinel

Silver Tour: Wall Street Journal Looks At Seniors and Medical Marijuana Use
    (news – 2012)
    Silver Tour: Wall Street Journal Looks At Seniors and Medical Marijuana Use | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

Seniors having Trouble Getting Medical Marijuana (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Seniors having Trouble Getting Medical Marijuana[/FONT]

Putting all that together took just a minute or two, because I have my List! So get YOUR copy! :yay:

Granny :wave:

6. Barack Obama.
    Tommy chong even though i dont think i could hang with him.
    And Devin the dude.

7. 1. Dad

2. Kid Cudi

3. Alysha Nett

8. I don't know who to smoke with, Most of my friends don't even smoke weed, so I have like no one to smoke with . Help?

9. i'm pretty content with smoking by myself. sometimes i smoke on tinychat with a few people from another forum i frequent..

10. Jenna Marbles.
    Bill Cosby.
    Martin Luther King.
    Will Smith.
    Joan Jett.
    Dwight Schrute.
    Hermione.

11. 1. My grandmother, she has Parkinson's disease and I feel that it would be greatly beneficial to her...but...as if the fact that she has the disease isn't bad enough she also happens to see marijuana as "the devil's salad"...

2. My dad, he views Cannabis in the same light as my grandma and I'm determined to get him to change his viewpoint within his lifetime...

3. Probably would toke with @[member="blondebitch420"] since she has no one else.  :smoke:

12. George Bush, Bill Clinton, and Mike Tyson

13. #14 Nyxierawr, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    I'd like to smoke with Ghandi, that would be pretty badass.
    Abe Lincoln
    Bill Murray would be chill I bet.
    Adam Sandler too.
    Bill Cosby and Will Smith (Specially if it was behind the scenes of MIB shit lol)
    Hmm. I'd like to smoke with my frienster (best friend that's like a sister) but that's probably never gonna happen.
    If it was possible I would turn my 4 oldest pets, (2 dogs, a fish and a rabbit) into humans for a day and smoke with them and chill with them as people, if that makes sense. (hope that isn't against the rules me saying that, not really sure on that one.)
    Also my favorite band The Cure.

14. i would like to smoke with: 
    1. my boss, so i can come to work stoned as fuck everyday
    2. my dad because i know he used to smoke way back when, so maybe someday
    3. Arnold Shwarzenegger

15. An thatz eazy .. I wouldn't mind doin a smoke out wit $noop .. Him & I are from the same hood but different sides .. Hez from East$ide LBC & Im from Da North$ide LBC ..

16. Tupac, cause he's a badass,

Taylor swift because I would've never seen that coming.

Miley Cyrus so she can twerk it for me like she does so well.

I've smoked out with my grandpa and my bosses from work before so I've experienced that before.

17. Snoop is a scavenger. You'll just be watching that fool inhaling all your weed in one hit. :)

I would love to toke up with some of the stand up comedians. Smoke and laugh my ass off nonstop.

Dave Chappelle
    Gabriel Iglesias
    Chris Rock
    Mike Epps
    George Lopez
    Ralphie May

And many others...

18. Im talkn in termz of smokin hiz shit up .. hez da one wit all da dough & dank ..

19. No one famous but thats not saying I wouldnt if the opportunity arises. Just no desire.

Smoking with a new mixture people would be cool. Ill have to see who smokes in my classes. I just dont wanna seem like too big a stoner though