Who do you want to smoke out?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PNWPoisonIvy, Oct 2, 2011.

1. New here. This is always my favorite question for smokers. I would either want to get high with some aliens, but if they were dry, I'd like to get high with Willam Dafoe or Adam West. That shit would be so entertaining.

If that doesn't introduce me enough, I am a white female that is never without a joint or a feg, but never a spliff. I like to draw when I'm high and PoisonIvy is my muse. If I am not online, I'm usually in the garden or with my dogs. I have a low tolerance for stupidity but a high tolerance for pot ;P

Ok, so who are you?

2. Michelle Obama.

or

Betty white lol

im a white male, 20's always high. Literally if I'm not it's because I'm working on the next bowl.

music is my favorite.

3. I'm a white male in my early 20s, K in the DnK :smoke: I'm high pretty regularly, even without the legality of a card. I smoke and have smoked for mostly medicinal purposes, although just rollin on up and tokin with friends is a real treat too.

I'd love to smoke up some aliens. Learn some new shit, get some new bud (hopefully). If i can never do that... I don't really know who i'd smoke up thats famous. There's hundreds of people I'd love to smoke with just to get their insight on things. Hell, i'd probably love to smoke with most of the people in GC.