Who Do You Want To Be?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Really curious on what the people on this site will say. I know not all stoners have no goals and all that other bs,

I want to be the best person I can be. I want to be the most confident version of myself and friendly to everyone. I want to help someone out everyday and make people smile. I want to be that guy that everyone knows as the good guy. The guy who everyone respects, and always has your back. He makes you comfortable when you talk to him and is open minded.

Im actually happy to say I know Ill get there one day. Just gotta keep improving. Sometimes i feel like ive already become this person and feel like ive "connected" with him..it sounds weird and this post is pointless but i need to write my thoughts out somewhere.

Anyone else have these "good days" where you are your happiest most confident self..
    when i do, i realize fear, sadness, and depression can shockingly end up being delusions i have created.

2. I want to make enough money to drink jack and cokes with the rockefellers.

I want to be successful enough to lobby politicians, bribe officials and continue on the American way.

Really what I want to be? Part of the oligarch.

3. An unstressful person with a succesful life. I just want to chill, be spontaneous, not be broke, go on a plethora of adventures, have fun, and live life to the full extent.

4. Just a stoner who has fun and makes music while hanging out with my lizard buddy.

5. I want to be a man with a good steady job, a great wife, and one or two great kids. I want to live in a good house, have plenty of money to go on plenty of vacations. I just want to be happy, and share my love and happiness with my family  :smoke:

6. I want to be that guy who, at 75 with white hair and a whiskey on the rocks, sits around the table and has the greatest goddamn stories to tell. Life experience, world travel, a family to be proud of.

Today is day one toward that goal and I know it's within reach. Here we go; on the road again.

7. happy and successful i don't wanna be a bum ass

we can sit in a distant haze and watch rain clouds pour thoughts of greatness and help our troubles sail real far away.

8. I wanna be a lottery winner.

9. The best of the best of the best, SIR!

10. #10 TesseLated, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    I think what you're always trying to get to the person you know you are inside. Self-actualization might  take a large part of your life to achieve, but that's pretty much what life is about. Top of the pyramid.

11. #11 Cereal Killer, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    Be a good father and brother. Be a good boyfriend, and future husband. Be a good paramedic, in both the knowledge and technical aspects and the empathetic aspect. And like some have said, have good memories to look back on if I'm ever old enough to get that nostalgic. Break down the walls of my own mind for the sake of better understanding myself, and better communicating with others. To work more on learning and educating and less on being negative.

And I want a fucking boat.

Edit: Oh, and maybe fuck in a boat :laughing: mile out to sea club? ;)

12. I like you attitude OP!

I just want to be happy and make the most out of life. 

13. A world changing revolutionary mothafuckin bad ass success. Gonna end world hunger and cancer.no big deal.they call it terrorism.I call it freedom fighting.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I want to be me.

15. I want to be bill clinton

16. I want to be a call to arms, the last leg standing in a fight long lost, a great time for those who will have it, a master of everything and nothing, one once lost but found in the wilderness, a light in the darkness, your effervescent light.