Who do you toke with?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GanjaBear, Sep 12, 2013.

1. I usually smoke alone, even though I know quite a few people who indulge. These are people who are willing to hook me up, but rarely, if ever, smoke with me. They don't hang around, they don't offer to split a bowl. The only times I have shared a high, both times involved providing the weed.

Huh. I guess I am feeling a little bitter, lol! So, who's your company? Oh, I am normally on here when high, lol, so I guess I toke with you guys!

2. There was a house about half a block up from me that had two kids who smoked. The parents didn't really care, so we all just kinda hung out at their house and smoked. I've also smoked with some of my besties, and with coworkers. Prolly going to smoke with my dad, sister, and uncles soon. But I do seriously enjoy the solo smoke, or just the small circle of close people circle, or two people trip. 

3. Alone, with my roommate, with some friends. Mostly alone.

4. Mostly with my boyfriend and sometimes my friends.

5. #5 Coughin Clouds, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    by myself ...i used to smoke with my woman but she quit so now its just weird...i like callin people while high hehehe. 

6. Friends in university or alone.

7. #7 twist a spliffy, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    My pitbull.

I used to have 4 close smoking buddies but one quit for nursing school, another for probation, and the last two i just don't really fuck with anymore.

8. I find living on the east coast it's a lot different people are just not as friendly about sharing their stash or calling up their homies to come sesh cause they pay 3-4 hundred an ounce they would just assume smoke it all

9. I used to smoke with my best friend everyday, were so close we are basically brothers from another mother. Since we are in different states for different schools now I mostly smoke by myself :(

10. My wife, daily.
    Usually a friend or two every few days.

11. I smoke with my 2 best friends, my dog.. Occasionally my ex gf.! Lol I hate smoking alone !

12. My wife everyday and her friends on the weekends.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

13. I used to smoke with my ex, but I mostly smoke alone. I do have 2 very different groups of friends that I smoke with though, mostly always at my home.

14. Smoke with my dealer a good bit too.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

15. Alone, I've found it to be much more beneficial for me, as well as relaxing.

16. I use to smoke with my partner, and dog.. But we split. Soo now I smoke by myself mostly.. Sometimes with one or two of my acquaintances. Mostly, if i'm not smoking alone, i'll smoke with my brother. 

17. My punk ass roommates (I say that because they never have their own weed, but are always "down" to smoke). 

18. Majority of the time is alone, with my boys or my cousins, sometimes with girls when they're down.

19. School friends.

20. My nigga Nick, my other nigga Nick, my other nigga Cory, my other nigga Chris, my other nigga Jerome, my other nigga Austin, etc. usually just me and my nigga S.