Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who do you think the greatest stoner is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nick Schofield, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Celebrities, artist, musician, political people, activist, athletes, actors, who ever you think !

2. I'll vote for the snoop d-o double G

3. The one that benefits society, you'd never know.

The celebrities give cannabis a bad name.

4. Like who? I agree

5. Buddha. Every time I picture a badass stoner, I just picture Buddha clearing a 6 foot bong. I can just picture it. :p

6. bob marley

7. The stoner with the low profile. You know, the one that is friendly to the younger stoners, always willing to pass on information and advice. Teaches grow techniques and knows how to keep their mouth shut.

Hmmm, there are a few qualify ing Blades right here on the City. :cool: :smoke:

8. Tim Leary

9. Canada x 420

10. Bob marley, Wiz Khaliffa, Kid Cudi, Tupac, and Bones Thugs N Harmony!

11. not wiz khaliffa hes a fake ass poser

12. Towelie from south park

13. Exactly why do you say that? He's had more success doing what he loves than you will in your entire life.

If you're saying it because "all he raps about is getting fucked up and having sex" it's kind of hard to write about how hard life is on the streets when youe living your dreams in every aspect.

Don't judge people like that. If anything you're the poser. No stoner should look down on someone like that.

14. My religion teacher.

15. tommy chong

16. Willie Nelson, Doug Benson, and Mr. David Chapelle.