Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who do you smoke with?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by secondcoming, Dec 29, 2008.

1. I was wondering who most of you smoke with? Is it usually just you, maybe usually you and a few friends, or an assortment of a bunch of buddies. Personally there are a couple friends that I almost always smoke with but their is usually some other assortment of people with us too.

2. i usually smoke with my 2 best freinds from school or my nieghbors.

3. Usually by myself or with my girlfriend. Occasionally we'll go smoke at a friends house though but i always feel a little awkward being there because i do a lot of weird shit when i'm high. lol

4. I always smoke with one, usually both of my two friends that own an apartment that's smoking-friendly (officially tobacco-friendly, but it's easy to get away with smoking pot when the building is allowed to smell of smoke). Also, usually one other friend who I usually pick up with. And then an assortment of 4 or 5 other buddies that pop in and out less frequently.

5. I usually smoke with the same two people everyday...It's really brought us closer, we just blaze and wild out for like an hour or so.....then repeat

6. im usually with the same group of people. when im at home from school its one or maybe two of the same guys from high school i know that i still hangout with a lot anyways. at school its usually the same group of friends up to 4 or 5 people that i hangout with a lot. only a few of my friends dont smoke and we hangout with that core group most of the time.

7. For me it's just the group of friends that smoke within my group of friends. Then sometimes we'll kick it with friends of friends who generally become friends:D.

8. i usually smoke wit like 4 of my homies back at school and if im at home i usually get up wit my other homie whos like a big bro to me and we smoke and drink.

9. I smoke by myself
    I smoke with my dad
    I smoke with the same old friends I've always smoked with
    I smoke with strangers
    I smoke. period.

10. I pretty much just chill with the same two friends every day, and almost always atleast one of us has a sac. So we just load bowls and chill all day, different friends come and go. I like it, brought us way closer and its nice having a comfortable environment to blaze in.

11. With my wife and sometimes with a few friends.

12. almost always...alone....its great most of the time, no one to bogart the bud. Sometimes its kind of boring, but then I realize I have all this weed to smoke, and im all good! :hello:

13. ^^^ i used to be like that until like 7mo. ago. I chill with the same dude everyday then we usually just go around to our friends houses and blaze up with them. If i were the only one with bud i think i would blaze by myself; only because there aint no pot fairy to refill my sac at the end of a night. But i think its a lot more fun to chill with my friends, preferably the ones who have bud so i dont think they are just a big mooch

14. I go to the graveyard and blaze with all the dead homies.

Attached Files:

15. I smoke with my good friend and sometimes his older brother and just other random people

16. On the regular; my younger brother. He's my mooch. We all have mooches, right?

On occasion; my fiance. She's the recreational type, 1-2 nights a week, if that.

Once a week; a good friend, only during the football season. SNF or MNF + two blunts from my stash and a couple of bowls from his. (He only gets mids due to financial issues, but putting in is putting in.. and his wife cooks AMAZING food for us everytime we go over, like full 3 course meals!)

17. ^sounds like a fair trade. Good friend and good food for good bud and good times for the both of you.

18. yeah i second that haha....good homemade food is worth a lot in my book especially, with the company of a good friend

19. Yeah no kidding. Home made food is rare in my house. It's all instant, boxed, or frozen. I'd totally trade an 8th for a few days worth of home cooked meals.

20. Pretty much always just smoke with my buddy Mikey....he's my best friend and we spend a lot of time just chillin and tokin'. He's over at my house on average 5 times a week smoking with me because he still lives with his parents.....they think its awesome though because his best friend from high school moved to Alberta and we met 1st day of University so now he has buddy to hang out with.

I've got some other people who come over to toke every now and then but for the most part I smoke alone or with Mikey

EDIT: oh yeah....whenever I go back to my parents I'll bring a little weed because I love getting stoned with my sister