Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who do you most like to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sir Smokesalot, Apr 2, 2002.

?

Who would you most ike to smoke with?

1. Close Friends

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. New People

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Boyfriend/Girlfriend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Alone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i always smoke with my boy legitballer everywhere we go we blaze together...but it's pretty tight to introduce new people just to see them choke for the first time...except it's still my boy LB that i have the best time when i blaze with him

2. haha, blazin with weezy is off tha hook, couldnt ask for a TRU-ER playa
    'till the next smoke, i got yo back dog

3. i like smoking with my girlfriend, newbies, and close friends

4. Man...i like smokin with these girls ive known forever...cuz i get some after ya know? haha but like...they had no idea i smoked for a while and when they found out they were all over it. i also like to smoke with the people i meet on the streets if im coming the sidewalk for ganj ya know?

5. either a crowd or good friends or with a gf

6. There's only two people I chief with, me and my best friend. Just about every weekend I'll go over to his house and we'll chief all day and all night, doing shit like playing pool, watching TV, playing every video game in the world, we drive to Taco Bell everytime too, the people there pretty much know us on a first name basis now.

When I'm by myself it's just as good too, like people said before. It gives you a chance to do stuff you can't nomrally do with other people. Every sunday night is great, I pack a bowl and set it down on my night stand, set the lighter there and the doob tube. I get really excited about this for some reason, knowing there's a bowl packed for me upstairs. Then I go do everything I need to do before I go to sleep and all that. when I finally get into bed I turn on Adult Swim and watch all the shows, the best one being Mission Hills by the way. Then when all of this is over I watch Dazed and Confused, eat, fall asleep. I love it and it never gets old.

7. fuck ill smoke with anyone as long as i dont have to myself i just love to as kmk would say sit back relax and enjoy

8. I enjoy smoking with close friends. When we smoke, we have the most fun. But recently, i find myself smoking alone for some reason. I guess its because i smoke alot more than other friends and sometimes its too difficult to find someone who i'd like to smoke with so i give up and get high by myself...

9. There are a few people I prefer to smoke with for differnt reasons, but it's not too important to me who I smoke with.

10. my vote goes to my gf...

11. I love to toke with my close friends. Aint nothin better than rollin up a fat blunt and tokin out with them. Introducing newbs is alot of fun to if you know them well. But sometimes a firends brings a friend with a friend who hasnt been stoned and thats kinda weird cause usualy we end up smoking them under lol. I really wish I could get my brother to get high with me but I can never get him to. Oh have we tried so much but to no avail. We got him to trip with us though once. Does anyone else find it weird that he would trip with us but he wont get high? Anyway I would have to pick all of the above cause sometimes you dont have nothin to do and your by yourself. All depends on the situation at hand for me ;) either way tokin is always good.

12. the people i like to toke with most would have to be my two brothers. They're twins, about two years younger than me but they are cool as hell. They both have very different and distinct personalities and they each bring there own flavor to the session. I've had some great times with those two.

13. *has no g/f*

ma buddies; or as a buddhist would say, my songha..
    ^__^

14. same here man

at one get to gegther i ended up smoking some fire stuff with some people i have hated for years

and i agree about the walking thing i have some funny memorys from walks when stoned

15. close friends

16. My friends. I wish my dad smoked like he used to when he was a teenager. If he did, then he would be my main tokin partner

17. I like to smoke anytime. I picked my g/f b/c i love stoner chicks. I find getting high bymyself very enjoyable and mind expanding. Having a good session with a few close friends is also awsome.

18. I love smoking alone. As long as everone is loading I'll smoke with just about anyone. If I ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend I'm sur eI would smoke with them. Megan

19. i voted alone. i dunno why i just like smoking alone at my house, by the way all of my friends are stupid and end up getting me in trouble anyways so thats not to good.