Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who do you most like to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sir Smokesalot, Apr 2, 2002.

?

Who would you most ike to smoke with?

1. Close Friends

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. New People

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Boyfriend/Girlfriend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Alone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i love smokin with my good friends cuz they always can make me laugh and whatnot. Also if i could choose someone to smoke with I would like to smoke with Johnny Richter from Kottonmouth Kings. that would be the shit

2. my ex-boyfriend and i do that. i think maybe one of our friends do it. but only when it's just us three. if there are other people around he doesn't bother.

3. I like to smoke with whoever has a high quality weed they are willing to mix into my mix bag. I keep one bag for shareing with just anyone and it's pure. then I keep one bag for only my closest friends/sextoys of mixed.

4. when i'm at school i definitly smoke with my friends, so it's just a huge party. but when i'm back home i either smoke out by myself and just chill or with my girlfriend. even though she doesn't smoke she's getting cool about it, FINALLY.

5. Besides myself, I like to smoke pot with my boyfriend. We've been high together for almost five years now. It's just so calming, you don't have to worry about anything or anyone else. Maybe we just got stuck in the right rut...

6. I really like to smoke with my best friend. We have some intense conversations, and we are both able to voice our views without someone taking offense.

7. I enjoy smokin with my special lady, mostly cuz she's new to it, cuz of me. i also like doing special shotguns on eachother

8. I love smoking with my man. We have the best stoner sessions together. But I'm not fussy, I'll smoke with anyone, anywhere.

9. i gotta say, smokin wit my cousin has to be the best, we have some of the most real and intense conversatuon anyone could havem whether it be about girl or just life in general, he always seems to make me realize whats really goin on in the world.

PLUR
    Bill

10. me myself & I

did i reply to this already??

oh well. lol, i like tokin by myself the best..

then my friends and budz

then my fish

then my alter ego

then the guy that sleeps in my shed (he's a weird one)

paaaayce
    sensimil

Attached Files:

11. i also forgot to add that when the bf is asleep and it's early morning, i love tokin with ya'all at grasscity!! :) wish i could toke with a really good friend, but she won't smoke anymore because her husband is an asshole without bud, but a total dumbass when he's stoned and it makes it hard enough as it is for her to raise her 16 year old trouble-maker (she has no respect for dad because he's a) a stoner and b) never enforces the discipline after he gets high). BUT.. there's a SKYNYRD/KIHN/JEFFERSON STARSHIP concert coming up and i think... just think it will happen!
    xo~

12. first choice is my gf if i have one at the moment, and unfortunaltey, i don't now. if not them, then close friuends, but new people are cool too. thats how ya branch out. i've met some really cool people from just goin to a party and smokin with some reandom dudes.

13. I have always enjoyed smoking by myself, but I've done it too much lately because I don't have too many people to smoke with. There are a lot of people who call me up to smoke with, but some people arent as chill and I don't enjoy smoking with them. My closest friends were never smokers, I've gotten them to smoke on a few occassions but I now rarely see them and they decline when I offer to smoke them down. My best smoking buddy just recently got arrested and no longer smokes. So most of the time Im left to entertain myself when I feel like having a smoke. I agree having someone very close like a GF/BF to smoke with would be the best, I'm sure it will happen one day.

14. Alone and with freinds either really, oh and admit it, y'all wanna toke up with the Dok :smoking: lol

15. I Really don't care. As long as people are around when I'm smoking I love it. I hate smoking alone, or drinking alone for that matter.

16. i think the people u smoke with increase ur high because u are around postive energy cause u know the people and u dont have to worry about it,ur best friend is the best person to smoke with

17. I'd say smoking with close friends is best. We always have a big session (cause everyone wants to match everyone else). Of course smoking with my ex is a lot of fun too, but she rarely pitches in so I don't do it often. I also like smoking with strangers I meet so many cool random people through toking.

18. i smoke with my girl most of the time.

19. I prefer smokin with close friends..........i think it makes u better friends............also it is more fun than smokin alone............smoke on........

20. I enjoy tokin with my closest buddies because its always so funny and we seem to cycle a lot of just awesome ideas.

New people are always good because it allows you to share and express your own knowledge. and newbies are fun because you always think back to your early days tokin.