Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who do you most like to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sir Smokesalot, Apr 2, 2002.

?

Who would you most ike to smoke with?

1. Close Friends

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. New People

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Boyfriend/Girlfriend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Alone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. yes very nice stash weedhead, but i'd like to say i like smoking by myself and with close friends.....

2. definintly my friends cause ur friends will match u up ur girl will just smoke all ur shit

3. I do that too, it's only fair. Why not be polite, your still getting the green hit so it doesn't make any difference in your hit.

This only reiterates your awesomeness ganjaphish ;)

4. I guess it depends on how I feel? I really love smoking with good friends...there's nothing better than sharing your high with people you care about. [​IMG]

But, sometimes I really need to be alone when I smoke. I really like to write when I'm high...it's a little hard to do that when your with friend's...[​IMG]

Peace,

5. We laugh our freakin gut's off when we toke together. And the dog make it so much more amusing. Peace Out Crocodile.

6. Close friends all the way. You gotta smoke with your smokin buddies to have the best time. Smoking alone just makes me feel like I'm an addict and smoking with people I don't know is just strange.

7. I just like smoking, I'll smoke with anyone, unless they irritate me. I can't stand annoying kids ;)

8. I don't think I can chose who I like to smoke with the best..

Each group brings certain qualities which makes it enjoyable to have a cypher with.

Close friends: These are people you have known for a while. When you smoke, you can do a variety of things: Reminisce, have a good laugh, talk, fuck around, play sports, etc. The list could go on forever. Close friends are always nice to toke with.

Your girlfriend/boyfriend: Personally, I love doing anything with my girlfriend and if she is into the whole "smoking" deal, I would love to do that with her as well. It also gives you time to talk, spend time with one another, and just goof off and enjoy your company with one another.

People you don't know: Sometimes I like to smoke with new heads because it gives you a chance to let your socializing skills shine. It alows you to meet people with the same interests as you and may open opportunities to turn these "new people" into close friends. I figure the more the merrier anyhow..

Alone: Smoking alone is alright at times. It can give you a chance to clear your head. It is essential that people spend time alone, anyhow. So, if you are going to lay back and chill by yourself to relieve some stress, why not smoke a fat one to your face. You can also read a book, draw, write lyrics, or whatever you are in to.

Overall, I think all the above situations are great. Smokin' is just one of those things that can go with any situation. Though, your personal preference may be different than mine, or you may have your own routine, it's all good. I just can't chose which I love to do best, because they are all enjoyable to me.

Have fun, and happy tokin'..
    ONe love - kn0d

9. I only smoke with a small group of people,usually about 3-5 people per session. When we all get together Their isn't a sober person in the house! Like a say in my signature

"If i got it,you got it,we got it"

10. I LOVE TO SMOKE WITH MY BOYFRIEND. IT MAKES EVERYTHING A LITTLE BETTER LIKE JUST LISTENING TO MUSIC OR WATCHING A BORING MOVIE. IT'S ALSO FUN TO MAKE FUN OF HIM WHEN HE STUMBLES OVER HIS WORDS OR TRIES TO MAKE A JOKE THAT ISN'T FUNNY. I'M ONLY 20 YEARS OLD BUT I'VE BEEN SMOKING SINCE I WAS 12 SO I'VE KINDA GOTTEN OVER SMOKING IT ALL THE TIME. FOR NOW, I ONLY LIKE SMOKING WITH HIM OR ALONE BECAUSE I GET SO UNMOTIVATED AND I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE TO BE THE ONE WHO INTERTAINES PEOPLE.

11. hmmm... le'see... i don't think i can really pick one. it really depends on how much i have. if there's not a lot to go around then it's me and my closest friends. if i've got a lot we'll find some newbies and bring in more people.

the more the merrier...

12. Smokin with really close freinds is cool
    I prefer gettin stoned with people that i've known for ages and that i get stoned with frequently.
    introducing people is ok, but i dont like the way that they look up to you as if you're a weed guru :) always asking endlesss questions :)

13. What about this addition to this very interesting poll? Who would you most like to smoke with? Famous, or not.

Peace,

14. I agree with what eome and stevieponiczz said i luv smokin alone because i can do things that would bore my friends.... but when i feel like an active stoner i toke with my closer friends because they have the same interests as me and we can do things that we'd all enjoy......

15. i dont know, man its weird for me...i got 4 sets of stoner firends, that i circulate around with...whenever my housemates know i am with any ofe of these 4 sets of ppl they know i am getting stoned....its cool this way...i dont think any set is closer than anyother...but even if its the same shit that i smoke with all 4 sets (when i buy) its a diffrent sort of high with everyone....like with one set, all i do is watch movies, and analyse them and interpret them to death
    with another set its just get stoned, and talk shit
    with another its listen to music
    and with anothwer talk about hard core politcs and shit
    out of all 4 which is the best....damn, thats gotta be difficult to say...
    but smoking with new ppl at partys is cool as well....

however the best gotta be smoking with my house mates...cuz it does not happen that often...and no one is owrried about how they will get back home....just sit in the lviing room....and rool, spark, smoke, roll , spark, smoke, roll smoke spark....u know how it is

peace

16. friends & co-workers

17. I would like to smoke with Matthew McConaughey.

18. I'd love to get high with natalie portman.... oh, that girl..... let me tell you..... :p

19. just gotta say i really like ganjaphish's method of bowl ignition. V wise. much praise goes to ja!

also KronosX ... fucking sweet signature quote. But personally i would have chosen " All energy flows acording to the whims of the great magnet... What a fool i was to defy him!"

Digit

20. oh yeah.... who indeed!

close friends

but if i could id throw in some of these characters into the mix...

Jimi, Bob Marley, John Lennon, Ringo, George and Paul, Howard Marks, Nol Van Shaik, Colin Davies, Biz Ivol, Reene Boje, Peter McWilliams, Alun Barry Maison, and many more friends forgotten.

Digit

G'nite all :) ... he sez @ 6 am! (see what happens when i can't get any smoke!)