Who do you look up to at the city?

Discussion in 'General' started by xericx, May 16, 2006.

1. I never said cooties were bad.

Muahaha. :laughing:

2. no one.. don't really know many ppl on here.. besides acouple.. but i wouldn't say I "look up to them"

3. i dont know how but i missed this thread

thanks mundi and thisisnotreal

there are alot of people on here that i see as role models i am just going to name a few and if i think of more i will add them

Motion, Mundi, Thisisnotreal, Wykid, Sloppyjoe, Rast_man, Lebowski, DBW, Br3ad, Aimedfordeath, Bobbert, nushaganazad. Greenlantern, herbsintheburbs,tokin blue,

4. Not much of a role mode, but KeepSmokinReefer because hes so damn gangsta.

Role models- R_M, Herbs, Rummy, Indytoker, and DelaWhere

Ol' school muthafucka- Guy from the 70's. For those youngens who never met him he was one of the illest peeps on GC. He had so much knowledge and went through so much shit

5. Much love. Right back at ya. :smoking:

6. Digit,R_M,GreenLantern420,Spliff,Bliz-Nati,Br3ad,V-Puff,The_Hempress,KSR

im too :smoking: to list anymore,but i love you all!

7. Much love to all, but mostly Zero, biggy, motion, v-puff, bubbles, rasta..

Ummmm.

8. HOW DID YOU GET MY PICTURE?!? I've tried so hard to hide my identity, and you had to go and do that?! SHEESH! :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

Thanks so much! I'm honored! :yay:

9. I have a few.DirtyBongWater,Rasta_Man,420TheCollector,and RMJL are the first few that come to mind.

10. Well, anybody that posts here unchildishly and firthers teh community with their presense. Which is most everybody. :D But all the Mods/Admins get huge respect for the work they put into this place we love. Behind the scenes work of a large website is a lot mroe effort than some people know. And SJ for making GC...and the interesting shit he posts (When he's around ;) )

No, I'm not a suck up...AMNOT

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

11. I look up to everyone who posted in this thread, everyone here is absolutly so chill, and we all share the love of bud, a special thanks to herbsintheburbs for gettin me hooked back to GC with his grow journal, and all of you with your amazing posts, I learn something everytime i come here, keep tokin GC keep tokin!

12. I don't really look up to anyone..but I definitely enjoy reading posts by Rasta_Man, AK Infinity, Bobbert, HerbsInTheBurbs, DiamondRASTA, 420GlassCollector, Mister Postman, DBW and Durchii...ZeroStayTokin and Bread are cool as shit too. :)

BTW, has anyone seen ThisIsNotReal around lately?

13. i hold a great respect for the mods and admins of the board no doubt , i enjoy reading rasta mans post , lets face it , who doesnt :p

14. "..AND"?!?!?!

15. I didn't mean it like that LMAO!:eek:

16. Sure you didn't, sweety. :gc_rocks:

17. SpanishFly - wow, ur plants make my mouth water. Now I have some inspiration, Thnx!
    and
    GREENLATERN420 - pretty much cuz hes a fellow Choking Victim fan haha.

18. when ever i need some info about drugs i always ask negligent

19. Diamond Rasta, tokin blue, motion, zero stay tokin, bliz, bubbles (you know you my boy), RP, R_M, hempress (you the shit :p) Greenlantern, durchii, hippy cracker, emonke, lebowski, br3ad, big smoker (where the fuck are you man!!) chronikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (lol a few too many k's i think :D), evil pig, lil loko, ipack, naku, dark angers, nush, RMJL, AFD, DBW, lexus, and bobbert.

sorry impossible to list everyone, those are just a bunch of the people i think of when i think of GC. there is more but my fingers are hurtin haha YOU ALL KICK ASS! :p