Who do you look up to at the city?

Discussion in 'General' started by xericx, May 16, 2006.

1. feanor is cool - he likes to try new things and is downtoearth

negligent seems to share a similar background as me.

yogibear was the coolest grower ive seen

DBW is constantly positive

AndyPL is very peaceful and insightful

mundi provides a different, sometimes silly perspective (he's cool to talk to too)

nush has a cool mind about trying "dangerous" drugs and different experiences

and i always love to see the "hoast roast", he doesnt allow bullshit to go uncalled.

edit: i forgot about tweech's chill perspective and KSR's "fucked up" posts.

and i wish kaleidoscope would come back, i loved his writing.

2. Oh, yea her too. She always spreads a little bit of sunshine in each thread lol

3. god i hate this board

There are very few people i dont like, Hoast and Scoobydo are also on my very fav list

Thisisnotreal- one of THE coolest mother fuckers ive been lucky enough to convo with. very real

Everyone on this site ROCKS

Shout outs to DBW

4. hmmm mine are DBW, ars, and KSR. i also enjoy hearing from twich and thisisnotreal

5. AND he has a tattoo of a hotdog which is KICK ass. I want a steak, or possibly a chicken breast cooked to perfection on a george foreman grill!

6. oh shit.

first dude i ever talked to was my homie herbsindaburbs yaknomsayin.. he holdin it down for LI... cool ass dude!

my boy scoob chill as fuckkkkk to talk to very knowledgable

RM a straight up intelligent dude, definately cool!

thisisnotreal my man, alwaysss funny and chill to talk to

fuckin motion man, he's chill as fuck for real

meatwad always has interesting posts i enjoy reading, seems like a straight up dude man

fuckin bigsmoker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this dude takes so much shit from people man definately one of the coolest blades around

oh shit definately my two favorite chicks DBW and delaWHERE man, those girls always make me laugh and always have a posotive insight on things

GREENLANTERN420 man holdin it down!!! been seein this dude post since i got here straight up guy

and to all the people who i may have left out in this moment of desperation but helped me get where i'm at today, it's truly an honor, THANK you SORRY if i forgot you i love you all!!!! keep blowin in the wind my bladez!

oh yeah and FUCK dem hataz!! :cool:

7. ddamn fuck the god damned city!!!

I cant name everyone i like. Mundi named alot more i forgot, but he forgot someone, himself, he brings ALOT to the table here, very funny

and scoobs, haha thanks for the compliment? i think? haha.

8. Awwwww. I feel loved. :wave:

Maybe when the first 3984723947 posts include me on another thread like this I can say I left a mark of some sort with my humor. (R4574 M4N) :p

9. i know what you mean dude, i aspire to become as well liked as rastaman or indy or dbw or somen. i cant wait till the day when im talked about(in a good sense) on here without me having to talk lol. Its a very nice....little compliment i guess haha i cant wait(hopefully)

10. thx mundi and sticky

11. i think hoast is a wonderfull poster.

12. Right back at you, bro. It would be fun to hit up a bowl with you.

13. I look up to no one as i have reasons to hate them all.

14. Shit this is hard,

I have to give shout outs to

TINR- always got cool pics/bud. Funny dude
    DBW- Has respect for everyone, and always gets the dank
    Rasta_man- REally insightful, mad chill
    Mundi- Cool dude, keeps the good vibes around. Haha and that old sig. was funny as hell
    LEbowski- smart, and good advice. +big lebowski rocked dude
    Neg. and KSR- just keep it fuckin real
    PO- she doesnt post a whole lot but shes really cool

But i have mad respect to all of you. The city rocks!

15. know one said me:eek: am i good nuff for you all hehe jp

the coolest ppl on here theres a huge list

Herbsintheburbs
    DiAmOnD RaStA
    Rasta_Man
    DirtyBongWater
    hoast
    waterhurley
    AimedForDeath
    all these people make the place that much greater

16. Everybody in they own ways pretty much.

17. My respect goes to:
    420-ToKeR, 420420420, ?????????, A-ron, akforty7s, alexk1130, AndyPL, Ars moriendi, AusToker, baiseoner, bigchase808, bigstickybuds81, bigtree, bluebus, blunttttsmokker, bongojongo, brandon450, broncos420, CAMAROWITHBASS, CasualSmoker, chameleonblue34, Chillll Winston, ChRoNdoJah, CJ Natoire, clown101, Color Hug, Cornflake, cushy, czarr, dael, Dairyman, Dannk!, deadeye007, DEFSTONES, DHandsmokedank, diffuser415, Dirtyone, DISRUPT, Dripping`, drugley, drunkngtr, DurbanPoison, dwncolorfulhill, e_eggs, FiveonIt34, flex40, Floydian, Fredknock87, glassy, GrassMyHash, GreenLantern420, GrizzlyAdams420, Hakennase, harissteeter, heyguy55, hitmanbob, HuffyIsMyHero, I hate cops, ian7321, IGetHi2Sublime, Jermaine, JointVenture, JonBongJovi, kduong, KeepSmokinReefa, killer12, Laemel, ledfut, legalizebud89, Matts1390, meatwad, mellow yellow, MeYourDad, mmm, motion, Mr Worm, Mr.BunglEsbong, MuddyBuddy, mundi, negligent, Nexis, O/\/\ni, Outlandau, paranormality, Pballwizard, popsson, p_squared342000, r3m3dy, retrokid09, Romain, schwartz91, SethSil, Shamrock0820, shortbud, smokeweed, special_zed, spectre556, Steve Unit15, StickyxLover, Superdude2006, SuperFunk#2, TheFxckingHero, TheMysticMan, thisisnotreal, turbohacker, undead_bunny, vans1816, veganemotrend, Vincent16, virtecs, wannagethigh?, watermelon, wolfpackcracker, WookiesAreCool, WorkingPlacebos, XCLuSiVeSTiLo, Xenj, xericx, xXSuperXdroXx, YourFuckinMom, Zidave, Zimed

18. I don't want to name names because I fear leaving anyone out. But basically all the badasses on GC... I thank you. For not being idiots. I like people that aren't idiots.

19. Amen? I think so.