Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who do you look like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by justme, May 10, 2002.

1. i just read my post & oooooppppssss! it apears smokie didnt clear his cookies i hate it when that happens !!!!!

2. mmmmmm I like the way ya talk mmhuh gonna have ta laugh now mmhuh doe's he like them fried taters? mmhuh :D: :D: LOL

3. umm...
    billy joe from greenday + comedian/actor jim bruer - 15 years of age = me!
    ....muahaha

4. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Peace,

5. only person I can think of being compared to recently is that Jason Biggs actor from those American pie movies, those movies came out and everyone tells me i look like him now....minus the curly hair....i guess thats just the way i look...a big horny jew

6. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

hehehehehe, nothin' like a big horny jew in the morning ;)

Kinda sounds like a slogan for soda or somthing ;)

7. LOL...thats great!.....well...I dont have to worry because I dab with toilet paper.

8. I'm a Monk, I'm not allowed to look in a mirror.....I'm probably handsome though. And if not maybe I'm just having a bad hair day.

9. nuggehead..what happens if you accidentally get a glimpse of yourself in the reflection of your monitor?

10. I don't know what happens.....maybe eternal Hell? But w/ that in mind, maybe I'll log off now....lol

11. lol..yes..that would be a very wise choice father nuggethead

12. like kenny!!!!
    just with red eyes